Any experience with this?

Post topics about the business side of magic.

Any experience with this?

Postby Guest » October 13th, 2007, 6:28 pm

Do you or anyone you know have any experience with this model of camcorder..Seems like most of the reviews have been positive but I would appreciate any input from someone on here who owns and uses it..thanks in advance:

Take a look here

all the best,
John

Re: Any experience with this?

Postby Guest » October 14th, 2007, 3:52 am

Originally posted by John Smetana:
Do you or anyone you know have any experience with this model of camcorder..Seems like most of the reviews have been positive but I would appreciate any input from someone on here who owns and uses it..thanks in advance:

Take a look here

all the best,
John
Not used one, but if all you want it for is to shoot a little clip for youtube, it's fine. Anything more than that, it's not.

But what do you expect for the money! It's a great price if you just want to muck about.

Postby Guest » October 14th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Many thanks..I appreciate the response...and mucking about is what I'm aiming for..so I'll look into it..

all the best,
John

Postby Guest » October 15th, 2007, 9:29 pm

I have found many of the digital cameras that boast video, suffer from lack of frames. The digital cameras that I looked at about two years ago had only 15 frames, and doubled up on fields...doesn't mean anything to probably anyone but me.. Result, herky jerky sharp contrasting picture.

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”