For Canadian Professional Magicians

Post topics about the business side of magic.

For Canadian Professional Magicians

Postby Guest » March 14th, 2005, 1:05 pm

Hi everyone,

This will be of interest to Canadian Magicians only.

A small group of Canadian magicians have spear-headed a plan to get affordable Professional Liability Insurance for Canadian Magicians.
In the past, Canadian magicians have had to pay between $1500.00 to $2500.00 per year.
We are presently working on getting a blanket coverge plan similar to that used by the SAM and IBM clubs in the U.S.
The ballpark annual fee that we are loking at right now would be around $400.00 Candian dollars annually.

Please send me an email if you are interested as the more magicians that show an interest the quicker we can make this happen.

Thank you
Richard Sanders

P.S. Please email me directly at info@thatsimpossible.com with your name and email address if you are interested and I will send you more information as it becomes available.

Thanks

David Acer

Re: For Canadian Professional Magicians

Postby David Acer » March 14th, 2005, 8:03 pm

This is incredible timing, because just last night, I was performing a Card Stab routine and I accidentally plunged the knife into a spectator's eye. Do you think we could make the coverage retroactive to yesterday at 6:00?
Now tweeting daily from @David_Acer

Brian Marks

Re: For Canadian Professional Magicians

Postby Brian Marks » March 15th, 2005, 11:36 am

Does the policy cover magicans with only pre existing medical conditions like only having one eye?

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”