Marketing assistance for magicians

Post topics about the business side of magic.

Marketing assistance for magicians

Postby Guest » May 18th, 2004, 8:46 am

Besides being a professional magician, I am a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach; I teach small businesses to use the power of Guerrilla Marketing to maximize their marketing efforts while minimizing marketing expense.

I have put together a Guerrilla Marketing coaching program specifically for magicians. If this is something that interests you, please have a look at this site:
Click here!

Feel free to ask any questions on the topic and I'll be happy to answer them in this thread or via PM if you prefer.

Thanks,
Avi Frier
The Hollywood Marketing Coach

Re: Marketing assistance for magicians

Postby Guest » May 20th, 2004, 10:36 pm

It would certainly be nice to see some referrals or examples of coverage you have helped your clients obtain.
Mark

Postby Guest » May 21st, 2004, 1:50 pm

Hi,

I agree with Mark, particularly since your program is the most expensive that I have seen yet on this topic.

Bob

Postby Guest » May 21st, 2004, 2:10 pm

You ask excellent questions, and yes, the program I offer does seem more expensive than the others you see advertised.

However, what I am offering is NOT another "system" for sale!

I am not another magician who had some success getting booked and now wants to package his system and sell it to anyone willing to write a check.

As a Guerrilla Marketing Coach, I teach businesses of all types, and of all shapes and sizes how to use Guerrilla Marketing to develop and follow their own marketing plan-- not to try and follow someone else's system, which may or may not work for them.

I also happen to be a magician, and have personally witnessed some of the worst marketing practices EVER originating from my esteemed colleagues. So I decided to tailor a coaching program for magicians only.

And that's what I'm offering, plain and simple.

Because I've just finished customizing this program for magicians, I can't identify any who have achieved success with it YET. But Guerrilla Marketing is tried and true, and revered worldwide.

Avi

mrgoat

Postby mrgoat » May 22nd, 2004, 2:27 am

Originally posted by Avi Frier:
You ask excellent questions... I can't identify any who have achieved success with it
A very expensive 'course' (that I imagine could be precised reading any number of books on guerilla marketing) and you cannot mention one happy client nor one example of coverage you have obtained.

If I want an expert to teach me something I expect at least a testimonal and a cuttings book before I part with my cash.

goaty

Postby Guest » May 23rd, 2004, 12:00 pm

Hi Avi,I need some help on getting some restaurant gigs.I've been cold calling restaurants for one month with no results.

Any advice on this would be helpful.

Thanks.

Postby Guest » May 24th, 2004, 4:40 am

Originally posted by mrgoat:
Originally posted by Avi Frier:
[b] You ask excellent questions... I can't identify any who have achieved success with it
A very expensive 'course' (that I imagine could be precised reading any number of books on guerilla marketing) and you cannot mention one happy client nor one example of coverage you have obtained.

If I want an expert to teach me something I expect at least a testimonal and a cuttings book before I part with my cash.

goaty [/b]
When I say "any" I mean any magicians. I apologize for the lack of clarity on that. I have numerous small businesses with whom I have worked, and would be happy to provide references if you are interested. PM me.

Avi

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”