interview: need routine suggestions

Post topics about the business side of magic.

interview: need routine suggestions

Postby Guest » May 18th, 2003, 6:17 pm

Hi my school newspaper is going to do an interview profile on me and my magic. Since we all know that when we as magicians get interviewed we have to show the interviewer a piece of magic. I was thinking of doing this effect. I mentally force a card on her (via derren brown style) and then give her money to go inside a store buy a new pack of cards and open it up and when she opens it up she sees that all the cards are blank except for the card she thought of! what do you guys think, plus if i dont get her to mentally pick the card she thought of, I can just use the invisible deck as a out. I want to levitate for her using the king rising, but it is too risky, so I wont do it.

Thanks
Amir

Re: interview: need routine suggestions

Postby Guest » May 19th, 2003, 11:06 am

I would stick to some more basic but great (and not quite "too perfect") effects like the Chicago Opener or Out of this World.

:cool:

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » May 19th, 2003, 11:39 am

Amir -- just curious, and you don't have to answer if you don't want to (obviously), but what is your age?

Also, you've asked a bunch of questions on the forum in the last couple of months, and have sparked some interesting threads. Has any of the information been useful? Magicians are pretty generous with help and info (at least they have been to me over the years), I was just wondering if the information you've been provide with was of any use to you.

Postby Guest » May 19th, 2003, 11:59 am

I am 20 years old and in college, and the information you guys have given me has been very useful!

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”