Looking for Corporate Magic books

Post topics about the business side of magic.

Looking for Corporate Magic books

Postby Guest » November 15th, 2004, 12:48 pm

Hello I am looking for the Michael Bailey book on Corporate Magic. Any Comments as well as I have never seen the book.

Has anyone seen the Zellman material? How is it?

Ian Kendall

Re: Looking for Corporate Magic books

Postby Ian Kendall » November 15th, 2004, 2:16 pm

I just sold mine last week, sorry...

The book is full of advice for the Corporate Field, but it's not a book for browsers. If you are willing to put the ideas into practice, you will get your money's worth (but the prices can be quite high these days).

If you scan through the For Sale ads at MagicWeek (www.magicweek.co.uk) and run a search on the page someone was offering a copy for sale last month - he might still have one.

When I was getting ready to offer mine I contacted Richard Hatch, who suggested that 150 dollars would be a fair price in the current market.

Hope this helps,

Take care, Ian

Postby Guest » November 17th, 2004, 7:46 am

Thanks Ian

I will have a look at the site (any others some of you can recommend?). I have a good selection of marketing books not just on magic but I am always interested in more. As Karrel Fox once said to me Show Business is two words and the business is the bigger of the two! (I am sure others have quoted this but he said it to me over twenty five years ago and it has stuck with me!)

Brian Glow
www.BrianGlow.com and www.BGCEP.com

Postby Guest » December 16th, 2004, 12:37 pm

Do a search for "trade show magic". There are several good books out.

Postby Guest » January 14th, 2005, 3:59 am

Thanks for everyones help. I managed to get this wonderful book on Ebay. FANTASTIC!

Brian Glow

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”