School shows

Post topics about the business side of magic.

School shows

Postby Guest » June 24th, 2003, 3:04 pm

Hi all,

If any of you are interested in doing school shows of any type, I have a school contact reference book for sale on the Collectibles thread for a reasonable price.

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

bobn3@southwind.net

Re: School shows

Postby Guest » June 24th, 2003, 5:13 pm

As long as you raised the topic of school shows, a topic near and dear to me, I thought readers might be interested in a seminar on succeeding in this arena that will be held in three locations this fall.

The Motivational Magic Success Seminar, featuring four top full time professionals with extensive experience working school shows will be held in Florida, New Jersey and Hollywood (at the Magic Castle). You can learn more about it, and sign up for a free tele-seminar sneak preview at: http://www.magicsuccessseminars.com

Postby Guest » June 25th, 2003, 12:17 am

Hi all,

Jim's conferences sound good about telling you "what" to do. This book is the final reference on "who" to contact once you know "what" to do.

Blessings,

Bob Phillips

bobn3@southwind.net

Tim Ellis

Postby Tim Ellis » June 29th, 2003, 6:40 am

Another good booklet on School Shows is HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SCHOOL TOURS? by Sue-Anne Webster. It outlines a great school show in detail, gives tips on how to get booked, how to write Teacher's Notes, how to prepare for and survive a tour, etc.

It's available from www.MagicUnlimited.com

Return to “Marketing & Magic Business”