Stage Prediction Effect

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Stage Prediction Effect

Postby Guest » January 20th, 2004, 5:26 am

Hi,
One of my non-magician friends recently told me about an effect he saw performed at a college show. After describing the effect, which he recalled, in a way that was truly impossible (great work by the mentalist here ;) ) I set about finding out more about who performed it and what the actual effect was. It took a fair share of googling and web searching, but at last I found out. The mentalist's name is Craig Karges, and I believe it is an effect shown on the video on his site ( www.craigkarges.com ) whereby he asks 4 audience members, all of which are supposedly not stooges, to name features of a car. At the end of which he takes an envelope out of his pocket, and has the contents opened and read by an audience member to reveal that all matches. I have seen this effect in numerous forms in the past, and am wondering a good reference to learn the basic effect. Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Oz

Ted Leon

Re: Stage Prediction Effect

Postby Ted Leon » January 20th, 2004, 7:31 am

Oz,
Check out Ron Wilson's, "The Uncanny Scot" which has a very nice version of Alan Shaxon's trick,
"Confabulation".
Ted (Leondo)

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”