The Mind and Magic of David Berglas

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
C. Hampton
Favorite Magician: Tamariz, DaOrtiz, Coperfield

The Mind and Magic of David Berglas

Postby C. Hampton » October 28th, 2002, 10:44 am

Any one has seen this book?
Comments, recomendations etc... welcome.

Thanks,

Carlos Hampton
Carlos Hampton
www.damainquieta.com/conferencias

Jim Maloney_dup1

Re: The Mind and Magic of David Berglas

Postby Jim Maloney_dup1 » October 28th, 2002, 10:48 am

Andy Leviss reviewed an advance copy of the book for the Kevin James board. You can check out his review here: http://www.kjmagic.com/board/reviews/

-Jim

Postby Guest » October 28th, 2002, 3:45 pm

As Jim said, you should check out my detailed review, but for the short version, I can't recommend it any more emphatically. This is a killer book if you're looking for some real insight, but it may not be worth it if you're just looking for a few cool tricks.

If you have questions I didn't answer in my review, feel free to ask and I'll gladly answer to the best of my ability :o )

Oliver Corpuz

Postby Oliver Corpuz » November 3rd, 2002, 8:43 pm

Yesterday (Sat.) at a magic shop in the Chicago area, seven of the Berglas books came in and were put up for sale. Within 3 hours, all of them were sold (including one to me). I also know a magic website that sold out their shipment of the Berglas book the same day it was put up on their site. I suspect it is selling very well everywhere.

This kind of demand for a $150 book speaks volumes about it. If you are considering buying this book, better do it now while you still can obtain it at its publication price. You probably will pay dearly if you wait until it goes out of print and have to buy it on the secondary market.

- Oliver

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”