God Bless Stephen Minch

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

God Bless Stephen Minch

Postby Guest » January 5th, 2005, 1:57 pm

From an e-mail I received from him today:

Coming January 28th!
PRISM: The Collected Color Series of Mentalism
by Max Maven

While a sizable literature devoted to mentalism was produced in the past hundred years, little has stood the test of time. Among the scant amount that has is that of Max Maven. Writing under the name of Phil Goldstein, Maven has created one of the largest, cleverest and most influential bodies of work in the field, stretching from the latter part of the twentieth century into the twenty-first. His star rose early, with the publication of five slim collections, each packed with innovative and performance-caliber mentalism. These booklets, which have become widely known as "The Color Series," contained items such as "Desire", "The Spirit is Willing (to Write)" and "Four-sided Triangle"--items that have become modern classics in the field. Maven produced the Color booklets in small quantities and, despite ongoing popular request, refused to reprint them. They have become highly sought after, fetching prices in the hundreds of dollars. At last, after a quarter of a century, the entire Color Series is again available; all 53 effects, newly illustrated by Ton Onosaka, 240 pages in hardcover. Welcome to a classic reborn--PRISM.

PRISM will be ready for shipping January 28th. Pre-orders are being accepted now. Price--$40.00 + $5.00 shipping (Overseas Airmail--$17.50)

To order using PayPal, you may use our web site, www.hermeticpress.com

Or you may fax or phone your VISA or MasterCard information to us at + 206-768-1688.

If you wish to post your order and payment to us, our mailing address is:

Hermetic Press, Inc.
1500 S.W. Trenton St.
Seattle, WA 98106-2468
USA

Or you can simply e-mail your order to us, using two e-mail messages and placing half of your credit card information in each message, for security.

We look forward to serving you!

Anyone else as excited about this as I am? ;)

Re: God Bless Stephen Minch

Postby Guest » January 5th, 2005, 3:48 pm

Thank you Mr. Minch!!

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » January 5th, 2005, 4:33 pm

To those paying close attention, we already spilled the beans about this in another thread. :)
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

John Pezzullo

Postby John Pezzullo » January 7th, 2005, 5:49 am

Hopefully the 'LISP' series of books is reprinted in a similar manner in the not too distant future:

Thavant
Thabbatical
Thequal
Doth
Thunday

...and another title(s) that I cannot recall at the moment...?!

Charles Spector

Postby Charles Spector » January 7th, 2005, 8:48 am

I'm still waiting for "Phil Goldstein in Print: The First Fifty Years." Then hopefully after that we will get "The Maven Files."

Charles Spector

Postby Guest » January 7th, 2005, 9:01 am

Yippee now my life is complete?

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”