watches

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
walkinoats

watches

Postby walkinoats » May 2nd, 2002, 7:53 am

I would like to know more about mentalism with wrist watches. I already own "Psychokinetic Time" . I was wondering if someone could direct me to any other books, etc in print about this topic.
thanks,

Re: watches

Postby Guest » May 2nd, 2002, 9:43 am

Guy Bavli has an effect called 'The End of Time' on his site. Borrow any watch and it stops at your command. A friend of mine has it and says the gimmick is very well hidden and easy to use.
I own a Perfect Time [censored] from Collectors Workshop that I love. It's one of my prized magical items.

Ben S

Postby Guest » May 2nd, 2002, 6:32 pm

The books Peek Performances, Harry Anderson Wise Guy, Theatre of the Mind, Stunners, all come to mind. All excellent!
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat

http://www.mindguy.com

walkinoats

Postby walkinoats » May 2nd, 2002, 8:13 pm

thanks Ben and Paul !
I'll check them out

Postby Guest » October 13th, 2002, 4:12 pm

I got the Watch & wear and Im very happy with it...even if I miss some time at one or two minutes but its greate trick anyway

Postby Guest » October 15th, 2002, 7:29 am

All great references thus far... I'll also include Rick Maue's "Book of Haunted Magick" for a very clever routine.

(BTW... I've used the Bavli "Time Stop" device for several years... It's most excellent!)

Postby Guest » October 21st, 2002, 8:43 pm

Oh, and by the way, anyone got the time?

Ehud Segev.

Postby Guest » November 10th, 2002, 2:27 pm

If you want to be able to stop a spectators whatch with ur mind. Chech out ellusionist.com and buy an m5 micro.

HighQ

Postby HighQ » November 10th, 2002, 5:30 pm

One of the best watch effects I've seen in a long time is in Alan Nu's The Bizarre Magic of. A Pocket Watch moves itself and upon opening it, the spectators are in for a shock. Great stuff, they will remember forever.

Postby Guest » November 10th, 2002, 9:13 pm

Gene Urban has a GREAT watch routine on one of the Desert Brainstorm Series videos.

Postby Guest » November 11th, 2002, 3:53 pm

Jim Steinmeyer has a great clock/watch effect in his new IMPUZZLEBILITIES book. And, like most the effect in the book, you can do it over the phone!

I recently purchased a "Time Machine" from Magic Makers (so I can retire my "Perfect Time" watch) and it works wonderfully!

Ben S.
www.MagicMusicAndMore.com

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”