The Best Moments Of The Amazing Kreskin

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
Riley G Matthews

The Best Moments Of The Amazing Kreskin

Postby Riley G Matthews » September 5th, 2007, 1:36 am

THE BEST MOMENTS OF THE AMAZING KRESKIN
Kreskin Television/DVD Alert

It is with great excitement that I announce the release of my latest DVD, THE BEST MOMENTS OF THE AMAZING KRESKIN which contains approximately 8 hours of my original television series The Amazing Kreskin. The team, in putting this together, did so with tremendous care. None of the shows were scripted. The participants in every single case were legitimate, and in no way, shape or form, stooges or confederates. For that reason, never was anyone given a nondisclosure legal form to sign. To the contrary, the scores if people who participated through the years were legitimate, whether they were taken off the streets, or part of my studio audience.

I ordered my copy the other day and await it's arrival...

Click here
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
Film Actor & Mentalist
http://www.RileyG.com

Re: The Best Moments Of The Amazing Kreskin

Postby Guest » September 5th, 2007, 2:24 pm

Can you fix your link so it's not so long, please? The long links mess up the formatting of the rest of the discussion.

Even Richard doesn't seem to understand how to do this, so here are the instructions:

Under Instant Genii Code, the first button is URL. Click on it. In the first box that comes up, insert the URL. This can be as long as you like. The second box is where you enter the short text.

It will look like this when you're done: Click Here

Thanks.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » September 5th, 2007, 4:05 pm

You're right! I didn't know how to do it before, but thanks for the dandy instructions.
D'oh!

I even fixed his link! :)
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » September 5th, 2007, 4:43 pm

This box DVD set came out early in the year, I think? - I know that I bought mine right away.

Nice that today's generation can see for themselves - the brilliant showmanship of Kreskin.

Too bad his 70's episode with guest Walter B. Gibson wasn't included in the package.

I'd like to see the release of Kreskin's TV specials also, entitled: "Kreskin's Quest".

This DVD box set is "must" for all Kreskin fans!

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”