BOOKWORM and MASCOT MOTH

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

BOOKWORM and MASCOT MOTH

Postby Guest » April 12th, 2006, 10:24 am

HEY, I HAVE TWO NEW PRODUCTS OUT, by the way: The BOOKWORM and MASCOT MOTH. I'm taking pre-orders (waiting on a shipment of "something" I need for ALL my products grumble grumble).

Thanks to those of you who have patiently awated these releases!

As always, my stuff is at http://www.jonsaintgermain.com/books.htm

John R

Re: BOOKWORM and MASCOT MOTH

Postby Guest » April 14th, 2006, 9:41 am

Being a fan of imp devices I have almost everything John has produced. Simply stated, they are the best of their kind...reliable and reasonably priced. I've used one of his devices in almost every show I've performed for the last two years without a hitch. I can't say that about any other imp device I own.

Postby Guest » April 16th, 2006, 4:31 pm

Well, as it turns out (quite often with me, actually) when I sat down to make these for other people, a bunch of improvements popped into my head. Some of them actually worked out. For one thing, i eliminated the two-part gimmick, which needed a hinge. Now it's a one-part gimmick, with no hinge. Now I'll have to toss mine for one of the newer models, grumble grumble.

Dave, you're gonna love this one!

John R

Postby Guest » April 16th, 2006, 10:10 pm

Go get'em John... I hope all is well... See you in my town called, Las Vegas...

Postby Guest » April 17th, 2006, 8:14 am

Hey, G -- congratulations on the movie role! Knock'em dead, bro.

John R

Postby Guest » April 17th, 2006, 8:52 am

Originally posted by Brown Hornet:
Hey, G -- congratulations on the movie role! Knock'em dead, bro.

John R
Thanks sir... I think that one made approx 31 film and or TV roles (shows)... The film, THE ATTACKER, premiers at CineVegas 2006...

Also, my latest film on DVD is called, STAY... My page of dialogue was cut to only one line and a close up... See you later...

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”