conversations with mind readers project

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.
Mike

conversations with mind readers project

Postby Mike » September 23rd, 2003, 6:34 pm

Is anyone familiar with a new cd set called conversations with mind readers? Thanks

Re: conversations with mind readers project

Postby Guest » September 24th, 2003, 8:57 am

Apparently it is quite large consisting of interviews with over 30 professional mentalists who share their thoughts, ideas and views, methods, etc. - Well worth it IMHO.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
AB Stagecraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Suppliers of Unique mentalism material

Brad Henderson

Postby Brad Henderson » September 24th, 2003, 10:44 am

I'm very excited about this. I was interviewed for volume 2, and I assure you Ben is doing a first rate production. I was honored to be included in the project and honestly feel that those willing to invest will reap major returns on their investment.

Postby Guest » September 29th, 2003, 6:51 pm

Sounds very interesting, where can I get this CD?

Anabelle :genii:

Doug Dyment

Postby Doug Dyment » September 30th, 2003, 9:31 am

There's a full-page ad in the current Genii. Or visit Ben Cummings\' Website .

... Doug

Have you discovered The Deceptionary ?
... Doug :: Proprietor of The Deceptionary

Postby Guest » October 1st, 2003, 9:31 am

Has anyone had a chance to review this product yet? Sounds like a terrific offering, but hard to part with my money :eek: until I learn more than what's in the ad....

Postby Guest » November 25th, 2003, 2:22 pm

Well worth the money.

Postby Guest » November 25th, 2003, 3:43 pm

I just visited the web site of the guy selling the CD's "Conversations with Mindreaders." He's got big names but there's something fishy aboutit.

Postby Guest » November 25th, 2003, 4:29 pm

Nothing fishy at all.

Purchased a few weeks ago (with, to be honest, some concern over handing over quite a few dollars for something "unproven"), and overall very happy with it. As described in the ads, not something to purchase if you want "new tricks." However, if you're interested in how some of the top minds in this field approach the craft, many many hours of wonderful listening.

While the gentleman who does the interviews is not a "professional interviewer," I thought that the very conversational/informal nature of the interviews is what provided much of the value/flavor.

email me privately :cool: if you'd like any more insights.

Postby Guest » November 25th, 2003, 4:44 pm

I am a strong believer that one gets most out of a magic convention when they are off having a coffee or drink with their friends, both old and ones they have just met. One learns more in the off hours during the informal sessions at these gatherings. Well I just finished a tour where I was doing a lot of driving and I just had the opportunity to drive for many a long hour with some very good friends of mine as well as some "new" ones. I got more from these informal sessions than I could gather in books for many, many years. These CD's are chocked full of some brilliant tips, ideas, philosophies and psychology and is worth twice the asking price.

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
AB Stagecraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Supplying the world with unique mentalism

Tony Razzano

Postby Tony Razzano » November 26th, 2003, 5:00 am

I am very fortunate to happen to live within an hour's drive of several of the top names in mentalism. I get together with them all the time over lunch/coffee.

Their company and brainstorming ideas have helped me mold my act and polish my performances.
And I am most appreciative of that.

Several of those names are interviewed in this series. To me, its the next best thing to being there physically.

Best regards,
Tony Razzano
South River, NJ
Best regards,
Tony Razzano

Bill Cushman

Postby Bill Cushman » November 26th, 2003, 10:47 pm

One more rave for Conversations. And Brad and Tony's contributions were both superb. Great work by all involved and thanks to Ben for putting such a wonderful project together.

Postby Guest » November 27th, 2003, 10:50 am

There is a wealth of information contained on these CD's. The more I listen, I just love them.

Tony Razzano

Postby Tony Razzano » December 3rd, 2003, 6:43 am

Loki,
Thanks for your kind words!
Best regards,
Tony Razzano
Best regards,

Tony Razzano

mark

Postby mark » December 28th, 2003, 10:57 pm

I am a bit surprised that more people did not weigh in on this product. I am more than pleased, and very satisfied. Imagine having the ability to sit and chat with the some of the top mentalists in the game. Imagine questioning them for quite some time, and not only 'easy' questions. I have so enjoyed listening to the differing opinions, and the 'whys' of those differences. There is so much food for thought here, and I suspect anyone less than a professional veteran could find excuses to revamp their act. This is an awesome resource, and I am so glad that it was made available, even to a limited audience. This is well worth the money, and please believe me when I assure you that there is nothing 'fishy' about it. Great job!

Timothy Hyde

Postby Timothy Hyde » December 28th, 2003, 11:47 pm

Mark, the reason more of us who purchased the set didn't weigh in, is that we don't want anymore people to buy this fabulous resource. So just keep quiet, OK, and don't tell anyone else how great it really is.

Timothy Hyde
Blue Mountains Australia
The Secret Notebooks of Mr Hyde - Vol 1 & 2 - http://www.MagicCoach.com

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”