I'm Back!

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

I'm Back!

Postby Guest » December 18th, 2004, 7:06 am

Good Morning and Happy Holidays!

As promised here is the update on my first walk around attempt, the votes are in and though it is a lot more work than standing in one spot, I LIKE IT! :D

Many of you advised that I mix up the tricks and find out which ones worked best for me, I took your advice and the results were great! Thank you for your advice! :)

I had a small amount of tables to cater to, 12 in all, and a small group to work with (90) most of all of them I work with on a daily basis or have worked with before.

My city, the one that I work for, is going to have to cut back 10% of its work force this year. Some of the people that I entertained yesterday will not be working there when I return from Christmas vacation. :( It goes without saying that money is very tight and so when I was approached to perform I took the oppurtunity to do so with the blessing of a very talanted friend of mine who performs walk around magic professionally.

I am getting off topic here, but a little background is helpful, for a little more background check out the "walk around dilema" topic.

At the end of the day I had entertained everyone at every table I visited and may have even picked up a party or two. Will I do it again?

YOU BETCHA'! ! :D

There truly is nothing as exhilirating as when someone is both entertained and amazed at the same time. Words fail me at this point but the expeirence is so strong that I am now addicted to it and I'm jonesin' for it bad! :rolleyes:

Till next time,
Dave
AKA
The One and Only Gradock

Dan Trommater

Re: I'm Back!

Postby Dan Trommater » December 18th, 2004, 8:32 am

Good for you Dave! Congratulations.

Welcome to the world of those addicted to "performance high"

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”