peek performances

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

peek performances

Postby Guest » February 16th, 2005, 5:05 pm

hi everyone i am new to this forum so i am sorry if i mess up this question but i wanted to know i recently bought peek performances how easy is it to understand is there pictures to show you the right moves thanks

Re: peek performances

Postby Guest » February 17th, 2005, 9:29 am

Make sure that you read the forward by Richard and then follow his directions by learning each and every lesson, lesson by lesson and do not move forward until you have thoroughly learned it all. The book was written with that in mind as each item builds upon past lessons already learned and if you do what many do and just scim it looking for tricks you will fail with the book miserably. The book is brilliant as is it's sequel (and everything else Richard has written including his latest "The Destiny Response").

PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
AB Stagecraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Supplying unique mentalism world-wide

Postby Guest » February 26th, 2005, 10:35 am

Regarding Busch's "Peek Performances" and "Peek Encores," one has to assume these outstanding works will eventually be looked on as the "13 Steps" of peeks. In other words, a classic of the genre.

My only regret is that Mr. Busch hasn't produced a companion DVD to illustrate in action the tremendous material in these two books!

Regarding his "The Destiny Response," which I just read last week, the first five chapters of that work (The Destiny of Man; The Destiny of Mentalism; Ericksonian Induction; From Equivocation to Evocation: The Destiny Response; and More History) is some of the most interesting mentalism-related material I've ever read. Indeed, just one look at the numerous passages in those chapters I've highlighted proves it!)

Postby Guest » February 28th, 2005, 4:20 pm

There may be a DVD coming BUT not until Richard has finished his third and final installment BUT you are still going to have to wait another year or two for it. (I have seen some of the material though and it is amazing). He has a few smaller works he wants to get out first, then his last Peek book AND then he might look at doing a DVD release.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
AB Stagecraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Where mentalists shop for unique material

Postby Guest » April 28th, 2005, 6:30 am

Peek Performance is a good book.
Yes you have pictures, but all the important things are written. It's a book to read, read, and read again.

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”