Mental Epic

Instead of mentally projecting your mentalism thoughts, type them here.

Mental Epic

Postby Guest » August 30th, 2005, 12:11 pm

I had a miniature mental epic that was one of my first tricks. It was good for walk around and your average show. I loaned it out recently and it was returned broken. I really want another one - mostly for sentimental reasons. Does anyone know where I can get a miniature one? So far I've only been able to find the large ones.

Re: Mental Epic

Postby Guest » August 30th, 2005, 2:58 pm

Koontz makes the nicest ones. Check with Guy Bavli, he may have them.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
AB Stagecraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Supplying unique mentalism world-wide

Postby Guest » August 31st, 2005, 9:43 pm

Quite personally I loathe the Epic... I know this will get the hackles of many up, but simply put, it's been used far too much in "Magic Shows" and is thus "ruined" when it comes to use by Mentalists e.g. the public sees it as a magic trick vs. the mental miracle it used to be.

There are other three-way prediction routines that are superior and far more convenient in my opinion. One thought that comes to mind is Hilford's Richie Technique or Cassidy's twist on the old Three Envelope routine.

Postby Guest » August 31st, 2005, 9:45 pm

MENTAL EPIC

Hollywood Magic (phone 323-464-5610) and The Magic Apple (phone 818-508-9921) both carry the small version -- both based in Los Angeles. Hank Lee's or Tannen's would also.

Gary

Postby Guest » August 31st, 2005, 9:46 pm

MENTAL EPIC

Hollywood Magic (phone 323-464-5610) and The Magic Apple (phone 818-508-9921) both carry the small version -- both based in Los Angeles. Hank Lee's or Tannen's would also.

Gary

Return to “Mentalism & Mental Magic”