WTB: Life, Death & other Card Tricks - Robert E Neale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

WTB: Life, Death & other Card Tricks - Robert E Neale

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 4:17 am

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of this book to sell. can pay paypal, and I know it's heavy, but willing to pay air shipping as well. Send me your price, we can work out the postage to the UK at the same time.

Thanks

Jon/Baph

Re: WTB: Life, Death & other Card Tricks - Robert E Neale

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 4:53 am

We don't currently have a copy (did last week!), but if someone here in the US does, it can be sent quickly and inexpensively to the UK in a global priority flate rate mail envelope (independent of weight) for just $9.50. Faster (generally) and less expensive than regular air, thought it cannot be insured. We use this shipping option alot when available.

Ian Kendall

Postby Ian Kendall » February 12th, 2007, 4:56 am

Magic Books by Post have a copy. www.magicbooksbypost.co.uk and search for Neale

Take care, Ian

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 5:51 am

Unfortunately magic books by post are out, and were hoping that murphy's had them (again - out of stock)

I've tried most of the usual UK sources (davenports, international etc) but without luck.

Jon/baph

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2007, 7:33 am

Try Denny & Lee in Baltimore: dennymagic@aol.com

Ian Kendall

Postby Ian Kendall » February 12th, 2007, 7:48 am

John, I checked just before I posted, and just now - they have one in stock as of 15.48 GMT

Take care, Ian

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”