Books For Trade

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Kevin Connolly

Books For Trade

Postby Kevin Connolly » August 13th, 2007, 9:37 pm

The books below are available for trade. I'm looking for other books on magic history, biographies or limited editions. I am also looking for pre-1930 Houdini/Hardeen related ephemera. If you have anything to trade for the books below, please email me.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kent Blackmore LEVANTE HIS LIFE, NO ILLUSION 1997 Number seven in the Magical Pro-Files Series by Mike Caveney - Limited Edition Out Of Print 239 pages with numerous photos - Hard Cover with Dust Jacket Condition: Like-New

Gabe Fajuri - LAURANT THE MAN OF MANY MYSTERIES 2005 Limited Edition - 136 pages with many photographs - Hardbound with color dust jacket Condition: New

Todd Karr THE SILENCE OF CHUNG LING SOO 2001- Limited Edition Out Of Print 488 pages with numerous illustrations Hard Cover with Dust Jacket Condition: Near Mint

Ken Klosterman SALON de MAGIE 2006 Limited Edition Of 450 381 pages with numerous color photos - Hard Cover with DVD Condition: New

Robert Spencer FETSCHING MAGIC THE LIFE AND LEGACY OF HEN FETCH 2007 First Edition 206 pages with photos and illustrations Oversized Hard Cover with Dust Jacket Condition: New

Dai Vernon THE VERNON TOUCH 2006 First Edition 608 pages with 100s of photos Hard Cover with Dust Jacket Condition: Like-New

Randy Woodbury DIVERSIONS 1996 Limited Edition 68 pages with illustrations - Spiral bound Condition: New
Please visit my website.
http://houdinihimself.com/
I buy,sell + trade Houdini, Hardeen items.

Re: Books For Trade

Postby Guest » August 14th, 2007, 11:58 am

I may be intereted in trading some DVDs, although not historical. I am interested in THE VERNON TOUCH book you have. A few posts back I had listed ORTIZ and NASH DVD sets for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

My contact info is there.

Kevin Connolly

Postby Kevin Connolly » August 14th, 2007, 6:26 pm

Fred,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm really looking for books or ephemera.

Kevin
Please visit my website.

http://houdinihimself.com/

I buy,sell + trade Houdini, Hardeen items.

Postby Guest » August 14th, 2007, 9:55 pm

Kevin,
Any interst in The Holistic Approach To Magic, by James Hope, copy 122 of 500?

Postby Guest » August 15th, 2007, 12:38 am

Kevin

Does The Ramsay Legend by Andrew Galloway interest you.

Thanks

Paul

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”