Wanted: Steranko Ultimate Move

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Wanted: Steranko Ultimate Move

Postby Guest » March 17th, 2002, 6:38 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for some card magic material put together by Steranko called "The Ultimate Move." I understand that this is rare so I'm prepared to make a serious offer.

If anyone has any information on this, please let me know. Thanks for your help.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Wanted: Steranko Ultimate Move

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 17th, 2002, 8:05 pm

Unfortunately it would be against the law for anyone who owns a copy to make a copy for you, since the person's copy is illegally owned in the first place. Most of the copies are so deteriorated because they copies of copies of copies that it is almost impossible to read them.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Bill Mullins

Postby Bill Mullins » March 17th, 2002, 11:06 pm

Why not try getting it directly from the copyright owner, Jim Steranko? Email him at:

supergraphics@prevue.net

If you get a reply, let the rest of us know what he says.

Bill Mullins

Matthew Field
Favorite Magician: Slydini

Postby Matthew Field » March 18th, 2002, 6:47 am

Just to expand on what Richard has written, Steranko's second book was written but never published. The reasons behind this are convoluted and no one, least of all I, wants to stir that pot up again.

I thought Richard was going to be able to finally publish the book, but Steranko never agreed, which is a shame.

I, too, would be interested in Mr. Steranko's reply, if you get one.

Matt Field

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”