Impervious

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Impervious

Postby Guest » July 29th, 2007, 9:57 pm

If you could perform real magic what would it look like? Could you perform miracles completely unprepared using nothing but borrowed objects? Would you be remembered by your audiences, leaving them in a complete state of astonishment?

Impervious is U.K. magician Christopher Williams and Canada's Jeremy Hanrahan's take on the classic Coin thru Bottle effect that creates the impression of real magic in the spectators mind.

The DVD features Christopher William's Ocular Perception an impromptu handling for the Coin Thru Bottle effect, and Jeremy Hanrahan's Untouchable which is an application of a never before seen principle of the Coin Thru Bottle.

here is the link: http://www.precisionmagic.com/index.htm

Re: Impervious

Postby Guest » July 29th, 2007, 10:55 pm

If I could perform real magic I'd use my powers to put a coin inside a bottle.

/Tomas

Postby Guest » July 30th, 2007, 5:33 am

Tomas, that cracked me up man! LOL!

Jeff

Harry Lorayne

Postby Harry Lorayne » July 30th, 2007, 6:44 am

You've reminded me of an anecdote I printed in APOCALYPSE oh so many years ago - about a local magician who does three main tricks in his performance - the milk pitcher, the color-changing handkerchief and the vanishing cane.
One middle of the night, the Lord appears before him, touches him on the shoulder, and says, "From now on, my son, you will be a real magician, you will be able to to any magical effect you like."
At his next performance, the magician did - the milk pitcher, the color-changing handkerchief and the vanishing cane! HARRY LORAYNE.

Ian Kendall

Postby Ian Kendall » July 30th, 2007, 8:00 am

Kees Shonenberg (SP?) printed a similar premise in his Hmmm column in Magic a few years ago.

Take care, Ian

Postby Guest » July 30th, 2007, 8:28 am

Might also want to look at last week's episode of the Sci-Fi channel's program Painkiller Jane which featured such a magician character.

Postby Guest » August 1st, 2007, 12:15 am

That's a good one Harry!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”