Books for sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Bob

Books for sale

Postby Bob » March 20th, 2002, 10:52 am

Books for sale:

1) Magic with Faucett Ross by Lewis Ganson. Published by The Supreme Magic Company, 1980. Hardbound with dust jacket, and is 227 pages. The sections in the book contain the following: One-Handkerchief Magic, Two-An Oriental Flavor, Three-Magic with Liquids, Four-Hand Magic, Five-Miscellaneous Magic, Six-Three Classics (Egg Bag, Cups and Balls, and the Linking Rings), Seven-Tips and Tricks, Eight-Faucett Ross Remembers, Nine-Faucett Ross and T. Nelson Downs, Ten-Card Magic (Card Effects for Stage Presentation, Cards In Close-Up, and Some Vernon Touches). Excellent material. $65, plus $5 shipping.
http://home.southwind.net/~bobn3/ross.jpg

2) West Coast Quarterly, Vol. 1, No. 2. (1984). 63 pages, soft cover, wire spiral bound. It was hard to call this a magazine. Lots of excellent close-up material from J.C. Wagner, Dean Stern, Bill Miesel, Jean Fare, Loren Michaels, Phil Goldstein, and Bob Shulgold, plus columns by the author, Earl Nelson. Dont pass this up. $45, plus $4 shipping.
http://home.southwind.net/~bobn3/west.jpg

3) Michael Ammar Success and Magic: Progress Guide. Published by The Secret Service, 1984. Soft cover, 38 pages. The chapters contain the following: Success and Magic, The Spokes of Success, Strong Material, Presentation, Rehearsals, Creativity, Self Management, Basic Success Systems, Your Personal Launching Pad, Your Spokes of Success, and Further Reading. Everything you need to know about how to be a performer, not just someone who does tricks. $25, plus $4 shipping.
http://home.southwind.net/~bobn3/ammar.jpg

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

bobn3@southwind.net

Bob

Re: Books for sale

Postby Bob » March 20th, 2002, 10:15 pm

Hi all,

Forgot to mention that the Michael Ammar book is autographed by Michael.

Bob

Bob

Postby Bob » March 22nd, 2002, 4:30 pm

Hi all,

Prices have changed on the books: The Faucett Ross book is $60, The issue of West Coast Quarterly is $40, and the Michael Ammar book is $22. The shipping is the same, unless you buy more than one, then we can work something out.

Bob

Postby Bob » March 24th, 2002, 7:55 pm

Hi all,

Yes, I'm going to reduce the price on the books again. The Faucett Ross book is $55, the West Coast Quarterly is $35, and the Michael Ammar book is $20. The shipping remains the same.

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

bobn3@southwind.net

Bob

Postby Bob » March 27th, 2002, 9:15 pm

Yes, one more price reduction. The Faucett Ross book is $43, the West Coast Quarterly is $28, and the Michael Ammar book is $13.

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

bobn3@southwind.net

Postby Guest » March 28th, 2002, 2:24 pm

Am I the only one laughing ever time Bob makes a new post here?! How long till we only have to pay shipping, Bob? Actually though, I must say, that anyone who doesn't have the Faucett ross book, SHOULD. Its one of my favorites. A book that was written, collecting material that was devsied for performance rather than to fill the pages of a book. (Read: pre 1990). Anyway, it also contains Ross's thoughts on card magic classic effects, and letters, and advice, etc! A very well rounded book, indeed. Plus so much more. Why no one has jumped at the opportunity to own it, is beyond me.

Bob

Postby Bob » March 28th, 2002, 6:45 pm

This is the last time.

Bob

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”