New video for mentalists and bizarrists

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Rick Maue

New video for mentalists and bizarrists

Postby Rick Maue » July 23rd, 2002, 9:56 pm

Greetings,

I am thrilled to announce our new video, "The Carlyle Touch" which features the magic and mentalism of E. Raymond Carlyle, the original seance medium from the Houdini Seance Theatre at the Magic Castle.

The video contains nine audience-tested routines for the working magician and/or mentalist. And for the very first time, Carlyle's historic Medium's Grip has been captured on video!

Running time is 110 minutes and the cost is $30.00 plus shipping.

For more information, go here:

http://www.deceptionsunlimited.com/menu1.html

Follow the links to "Current News and Products"

Please contact me with any questions. Thanks very much.

Keep the change,
Rick Maue
Deceptions Unlimited

Re: New video for mentalists and bizarrists

Postby Guest » July 23rd, 2002, 11:19 pm

Will this be available for wholesale? Also, when is Haunted Magick Vol 2 going to be released?

Best

Rick Maue

Re: New video for mentalists and bizarrists

Postby Rick Maue » July 23rd, 2002, 11:41 pm

Originally posted by David Eldridge:
Will this be available for wholesale? Also, when is Haunted Magick Vol 2 going to be released?

Best
Greetings David,

Yes, our new Carlyle video will be available for wholesale through my distributor within the next month or two. Until then, they are only available for retail sales.

As for HauntedMagick volume 2, I assume that you mean volume 2 of the video, not my book. Well, "volume 2" was actually released as our "Deceptions" video, which contains seven routines from "The Book Of HauntedMagick" (including "Terasabos", which is probably the effect that I get the most comments about, even at my lectures). You can find out more about "Deceptions" on our website.

Also, we will be shooting my next video in late August. It will contain a numer of items from my upcoming book "Occam's Magic" (which is due out later this year).

Please let me know if you have any other questions. And thanks for your interest and support.

Keep the change,
Rick

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”