Vent dolls wanted

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Vent dolls wanted

Postby Guest » December 5th, 2004, 9:54 am

Hi PLEASE contact me if you have any old ventriloquist figures that you are ready to part with. I am most interested in figures by Frank Marshall but all others are considered. Thanks dwclocks@aol.com

Bill Palmer

Re: Vent dolls wanted

Postby Bill Palmer » December 5th, 2004, 2:09 pm

When I was in El Paso, Texas about a year ago, Rey Rey Puentes told me about a pawn shop there that had some really good vent figures for sale. I think a couple of them were by Marshall. You can contact Rey Rey at "that other forum." He may also be a member here.
Bill Palmer, MIMC

Postby Guest » December 5th, 2004, 4:09 pm

I just sent an e mail to Rey Rey with this post link and dw's e mail...

Bill, the next time you go over to El Paso, let me know, if you want some company...I really need to visit those folks over there; they do need an active SAM Assembly over there in the wilds...

opie

Bill Palmer

Postby Bill Palmer » December 5th, 2004, 6:46 pm

They have an IBM ring. Both magicians are members.

I'm kidding. ReyRey has done a lot to generate interest in magic, and he has actually gotten about 15 or so members that regularly attend meetings and lectures.
Bill Palmer, MIMC

Postby Guest » December 5th, 2004, 7:02 pm

I know, Bill....I have watched him build the club and admire his tenacity....

Rey Rey and I enjoyed a few days of Vegas together, and I can say that here is a guy who is absolutely 100 percent boy scout and willing to do whatever it takes to make a harmonious group...

I just want a chance to pitch SAM to his group...hehe...

opie

Bill Palmer

Postby Bill Palmer » December 6th, 2004, 12:21 am

You can e-mail ReyRey at magicofreyrey@yahoo.com
Bill Palmer, MIMC

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”