the best of my collection...for you

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

the best of my collection...for you

Postby Guest » September 26th, 2002, 12:24 am

Kyber Kobra By Collector's Workshop. Used once. Works like a charm. With ata case. Paid $1460. Yours for $1000.
Chazpro magnetic Spirit Slates. Never used. New in box. Full instructions including routine by Ray Hyman. $35.
Silk and Dove Cylider Supreme. The finest I've EVER seen. Silver. Mint. Full instructions. Made by www.dazzlingmagic.com Yours for only $110.
Swami/Mantra book. Excellent condition. $35.
SOOPERMAN: Remember the thing in the old Paul Harris book, (Close-Up Entertainer?) where you hold a cloth up in front of you to show Superman's body with your head and feet and hands? Then you float up off the ground? becoming the guy who can fly? Well, I must be one of the few to ever have had it made. It is a work of art all by itself, aside from being an original effect! Painted on canvas to last a lifetime. Striking image, extreme attention to detail. Can be seen on any size stage. Yours for less than a quarter of what I paid. Own it for $250.
Marlo's Magazine volume 6. Inscribed by Marlo to the late Larry Jennings. Copy #120. Excellent condition. Worth it for the card to pocket stuff alone. $200.

Re: the best of my collection...for you

Postby Guest » September 26th, 2002, 2:46 pm

Kyber Kobra has been sold. Thank you.

Postby Guest » September 30th, 2002, 3:18 pm

Swami/Mantra Book is gone. Slates are gone. The best thing here, the Sooperman thing is still here. You should be around 5'7" - 5'11" to perform it. And perfrom it you should. Anyway, if you're interested...
Here's what I'm unloading now:
Three sets of seven Joe Mogar Thimbles. Red, Yellow, and White. These are the perfect size. $15 for all.
Hugard's Card Manipulations and More card Manipulations. Dover editions. Very Good Condition. $10 for both.
Book: THE BIRTHDAY PARTY BUSINESS. How to make a living as a children's entertainer. From entertainment to marketing. This book has it all. If you REALLY want to make money, why not offer MORE to your clinets in the way of face painting or ballooning, story telling, etc. In addition to the great magic ideas chapters! A priceless book covering all aspects of the business. Excellent condition. Only $20.
Card Silks: Beautiful. Green border. One Blank, One Five of Clubs. Approximately 21 inches diagonally. Excellent Condition. Do that Tamirez routine, or any of the other many routines. ONLY $10 for BOTH!
Price Reduction:
Still have the Marlo Magazine volume 6, signed by Marlo to Jennings $200.
And the Crystal Silk Cylinder $100.
Stuff is moving out of here fast (thank you).

Postby Guest » October 3rd, 2002, 6:58 pm

Hello Everyone,
The prices I mentioned are PLUS shipping. However, since I am anxious to unclutter my life, I will pay shipping on whatever you want. Thanks!

Postby Guest » October 5th, 2002, 6:52 pm

HI AGAIN,
Just wanted to let you fine, fine folks know: The cylinder is sold. The thimbles are sold. The card silks are sold. Thank you very much!
Still have:

MARLO'S MAGAZINE VOLUME 6. Signed by Marlo, to Larry Jennings. $200

Hugard Card Manipulations AND More Card Manipulations. $10 for BOTH

Sooperman (Lots of interest) $250

Birthday Party Business book. $20

I pay ALL SHIPPING COSTS!
Thanks again!

Postby Guest » October 8th, 2002, 8:49 pm

Okay here it is...In addition to paying shipping, I will now reduce the prices on everything. Please help me to unclutter my life, by adding even more clutter to yours...
HUGARD CARD MANIPULATIONS and MORE CARD MANIPULATIONS (Dover) and THE BIRTHDAY PARTY BUSINESS...$20 for all.

MARLO'S MAGAZINE VOL. 6, Copy #120, Signed by Marlo to Jennings...$175.

Sooperman...$220

FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE.

Ryan Matney

Postby Ryan Matney » October 8th, 2002, 8:51 pm

I'll give you a set of Don Alan Magic Ranch videos for the Marlo Magazine.
Get the Dirty Work - Available now at http://www.ryanmatneymagic.com

Postby Guest » October 8th, 2002, 9:06 pm

Thanks, but no thanks. :D

Postby Guest » October 9th, 2002, 10:29 am

I will take the rest. What is the free gift?

Postby Guest » October 10th, 2002, 7:05 am

If you really want the rest Michael, its $415. Paypal or money order. Make sure you are the right height (around 5'9") to perform the Sooperman thing. I'll pay all shipping costs. And the three free gifts will be revealed to you.
Thanks,
John

Postby Guest » October 13th, 2002, 10:15 am

Our Young friend Michael J, hasn't replied to my e mails. Are you out there Michael J? If so, let me know. If not, I will relist the itmes for sale. Thanks!
John

Postby Guest » October 15th, 2002, 6:06 pm

Well, it's been so much fun going back and forth with Miahael J: Sending him my e mail address for Paypal, then answering his next e mail asking for my e mail address for Paypal, then not hearing from him, the replying to his next e mail, then finding out he only wants three of the books, not "the rest", then e mailing him again, then not hearing from him for days. Thanks for the ride, Mike.
I am relisting all I have for sale:

BIRTHDAY PARTY BUSINESS
HUGARD'S CARD MANIPULATIONS
HUGARD'S MORE CARD MANIPLUATIONS
...ALL for $20

MARLO'S MAGAZINE VOLUME 6, COPY NUMBER 120, SIGNED BY MARLO TO LARRY JENNINGS...$175

SOOPERMAN...$220

I will be delighted to pay all shipping costs. And I will be even more delighted to throw in a free gift with each item you buy.

Thanks gang!

Postby Guest » October 15th, 2002, 10:17 pm

Michael J comes through. All that remains for you to buy folks, is the Marlo Mag and Sooperman. Act fast, and DON'T piss me off. :D

Postby Guest » October 21st, 2002, 8:44 am

Hi Friends,
Thanks for all the interest. Someone finally came through and made the deal happen, and the "Sooperman" effect is no longer for sale. The Marlo Magazine is still here though, and you can have it for $150. It's worth it at that price even if it WASN'T signed by Marlo to Larry Jennings! That's my best offer by the way. To the first payer. I take Paypal, or money orders. Thanks again everyone, hope you're all enjoying your stuff!

Postby Guest » November 1st, 2002, 9:47 am

MINIMALISM LIVES! Or does it...
The Marlo mag is sold. Thanks to everyone for helping me to unclutter my life by adding more clutter to yours.
I got rid of all this stuff (and much more before you even knew who I was), and now what?
I've been buying all the books from the damn Miracle Factory, and now the Freakin Carney and Ortiz books are coming, and the Berglas book! What's next? Kaufman's gonna tell us the Jennings books are at the printer?!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”