Cy Endfield Book(s)

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Steve Mills

Cy Endfield Book(s)

Postby Steve Mills » July 22nd, 2002, 3:38 pm

My softbound set of The Entertaining Magic Of Cy Endfield has gradually disintegrated to individual pages. The production certainly didn't match the material.

It seems that I recall seeing the 3 vols in a single hard bound, but can't seem to locate it.

Before I continue the search, can anyone verify whether or not I recall correctly?

Thanks.....
Steve

Frank Yuen

Re: Cy Endfield Book(s)

Postby Frank Yuen » July 22nd, 2002, 4:31 pm

You recall correctly Steve, I have mine in storage so cannot give you any details other than there was a hardbound collection of the three books.

Frank Yuen

Postby Guest » July 22nd, 2002, 4:33 pm

The hardbound copy I have does contain Part I, II,
and III. It is published by Supreme and the intro by Lewis Ganson is dated 1955.
No, mine is not for sale but good luck locating a copy as it is a great book.
Take care all.

TomTrix

Postby TomTrix » July 22nd, 2002, 7:54 pm

Hello Steve !

In search for the book you want, It will be a good idea to contact Magic books by post first,they bought all the books when Supreme closed. Good Luck !

Regards

Tom Trix

Eric Rose

Postby Eric Rose » July 23rd, 2002, 3:30 am

I picked up a hardbound 3-in-1 copy at Ash's Magic in Chicago not too long ago. I seem to remember that Mr. Ash had two copies at the time....

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”