Black Fox turtle shells and Camirand Academy Supershells routine for sale

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Bob

Black Fox turtle shells and Camirand Academy Supershells routine for sale

Postby Bob » February 22nd, 2002, 2:39 pm

Hi all,

I am selling the Black Fox turtle shell set (new, has not been used), plus the Camirand Academy Supershell routine for $40, plus $4 shipping. The shells came with three peas, and I got six extra, so there are nine peas total. Drop me an e-mail at my address if you are interested:
bobn3@southwind.net

Also, was wondering about a pea and shell set that I got from Joe Stevens a long time ago (I'm one of those folks who worked behind the counter demonstrating magic, and answering the phone to take orders. Richard, I met you directly at a Midwest Magic Jubilee at the train station in St. Louis. I was helping Joe at his booth, and you were asking about the video that Andrew Galloway did of Ramsay's magic...said it was interesting from a historical perspective, but Andrew had all the performing charisma of watching paint dry). I believe it is a Chanin set. The shells are plastic, and lined with wood putty inside, I presume to add weight. Chanin wrote his last name inside of one of the shells (about as well as one can write on wood putty). I took a couple of pictures of the set, one of the whole set, and one of the inside of the shell with the signature. Are these worth anything?

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

Bob

Re: Black Fox turtle shells and Camirand Academy Supershells routine for sale

Postby Bob » February 22nd, 2002, 2:45 pm

Sorry, forgot to put in the links for the pictures of the Chanin shells.
http://home.southwind.net/~bobn3/shell1.jpg
http://home.southwind.net/~bobn3/shell2.jpg

Bob Phillips

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”