The Art of Close-Up Magic, Volume 1 by Lewis Ganson (OOP, L&L edition)

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Evan Shuster

Postby Evan Shuster » November 11th, 2007, 1:52 pm

I searched so hard to find a copy of the out-of-print L&L edition of this book that I wound up with three copies. Two are the L&L edition I was looking for and the third is the Harry Stanley edition. Ive decided to sell one of the L&L editions which is (IMHO) by far the best.

The book is in very good condition, but the dustjacket is a color copy with a strip of clear tape down the back of it.

Selling it for what I paid: $50 (free shipping & delivery confirmation).

The Greatest collection of close-up tricks ever assembled between two covers. And... by the way, no card tricks are included. The Art of Close-Up magic is the first major book on close-quarter magic without playing cards. It becomes a major book not only because of its size and quality, but because the author has gone beyond the mere explanations, tricks and routines. The opening chapter, The Presentation of Close-Up Magic, embraces the whole approach to close-up performance. Hundreds of illustrations by Dennis Patten. Hardback 401 pages

Click HERE for contents and review.

Paypal preferred (no credit cards, please). Check or money order okay, but I cannot ship until payment clears (thanks in advance for understanding).

Thanks!
Evan Shuster
843 NE 194th St.
Shoreline, WA. 98155
(206) 363-2390
evanjunko@msn.com

Evan Shuster

Re: The Art of Close-Up Magic, Volume 1 by Lewis Ganson (OOP, L&L edition)

Postby Evan Shuster » November 11th, 2007, 6:45 pm

On hold...

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”