Ricky Jay Poster

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
Robert McDaniel

Ricky Jay Poster

Postby Robert McDaniel » May 7th, 2002, 1:00 pm

Still looking for a Ricky Jay Poster from his last show with the little devils on his shoulder. (This is not the "Cards As Weapons" poster.) If anyone knows where I can purchase a poster from his last or upcoming show, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Robert M

Re: Ricky Jay Poster

Postby Guest » May 15th, 2002, 5:44 am

Robert,

I just attended his show "On the Stem" last week (I wrote a review of the show) and the "52 Assistants" poster is available at the show in the lobby for $50. They are also selling posters from his book "Jay's Journal of Anomalies" which is pretty cool, too.

I would suggest you contact the Second Stage Theatre to see if they would mail you a copy. I don't know how many they have left available for sale as the poster for the new production should be on sale soon . . . and it will be an awesome poster. You can find info on how to contact the Second Stage Theatre by doing a search on the web.

I hope this helps. Good Luck.

yours,
Scott

martinka

Re: Ricky Jay Poster

Postby martinka » May 17th, 2002, 11:06 am

The next martinka.com will include one of these that has been autographed by Ricky.

The auction will consist of about 150 magic collectibles and will run from June 17th - 23rd.

You can register and get more information by visiting www.martinka.com .

Ted
Ted Bogusta
Martinka & Co.
wwww.martinka.com
201-444-7576

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”