Books And Cards...For YOU.

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Books And Cards...For YOU.

Postby Guest » May 2nd, 2002, 11:05 am

If anyone is interested, I have for sale SWAMI/MANTRA $45, and ANNEMANN: LIFE AND TIMES OF A LEGEND $65. Excellent condition on each. Both for $100, plus shipping of course.
Also, I have ARRCO U.S. REGULATION POKER 501 cards. As manufactured by the U.S. Playing Card Company. Only $20 per dozen, plus shipping. The more you buy the cheaper the shipping becomes! Thanks everyone.

Re: Books And Cards...For YOU.

Postby Guest » May 2nd, 2002, 6:20 pm

Wow! I'm getting a great response! To save some time: Yes, I do accept Paypal (or money orders). Shipping is $7.00 a dozen, or $10 for two dozen decks. They are going fast! and I THINK the Annemann book IS out of print. Thanks again!
magicjohn1@yahoo.com

Postby Guest » May 4th, 2002, 1:30 pm

Just an update for you fine fine folks: Shipping is $6.00 per dozen, or $11.00 per two dozen. I'm running out fast. The Annemann book is sold. Swami/Mantra remains for sale. Thanks for your e mails and for helping me to unload some stuff! Next to go is my computer, desk, and chair! Really.

John
magicjohn1@yahoo.com

Postby Guest » May 8th, 2002, 10:55 pm

Boy it's really fun having one thread all to yourself!

Jamie Badman

Postby Jamie Badman » May 9th, 2002, 7:51 am

...but then someone just has to come along and spoil it ;-)

Postby Guest » May 13th, 2002, 10:06 am

Jamie,
You didn't ruin it, you added to it! I hope all of you who bought some of the cards (including you, Jamie), are enjoying them. I have about 8 dozen left. And I still have SWAMI / MANTRA, first edition, first printing. Please help me to unclutter my life!
John

Postby Guest » May 21st, 2002, 9:10 pm

Getting down to my last few dozen decks guys! Thanks to all who helped me to eliminate some clutter from my life. Hope you are enjoying them? And I still have SWAMI / MANTRA, and Pavel's SUPER WALKING KNOT (brand new), for sale. If you want both, you can have them for $180.

Postby Guest » May 30th, 2002, 7:02 am

Only about four dozen decks left, guys! And why has no one jumped on the great deal on Pavel's Super Walking Knot, and SWAMI/MANTRA? Pavel's effect alone sells for OVER $200! People keep e mailing me and saying "Is it still available?", then I tell them them "Yes", and then I don't hear from them again! I guess they're just curious!

Postby Guest » June 8th, 2002, 10:08 pm

Three dozen decks left: If you want all three, pay only $71. I'm paying the shipping on that third dozen!

Postby Guest » June 14th, 2002, 7:28 pm

Down to the wire. Two dozen left. And I have two loose decks, which means, if you buy a dozen, I will make it an Al Baker's dozen! Surely you must act fast! And yes, I still have the damn book and rope trick!

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”