Trade for "Heinstein Shuffle" VHS?

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.

Trade for "Heinstein Shuffle" VHS?

Postby Guest » June 30th, 2002, 11:46 pm

Anybody else have this dilemma? You buy a VHS that contains only one effect (the Reparation) or a specific sleight (Sylvester Pitch), you learn it and then the tape sits on the shelf.

I recently purchased the "Heinstein Shuffle." I'm happy I did. It's a terrific utility move and one that every stand-up and strolling magician should know. But now that I've learned the sleight the VHS is taking up an awful lot of precious space on my magic shelf.

So here's any idea. If you've got a magic video that you honestly feel is GOOD, but simply have no use for it anymore, E-mail me. Maybe we can trade! (I've got a few more on the shelf somewhere, but the "Heinstein Shuffle" I can heartily recommend, so let's start there.)

Pete Biro

Re: Trade for "Heinstein Shuffle" VHS?

Postby Pete Biro » July 1st, 2002, 8:12 am

So, what's your email address? In the meantime, name a few tapes you are looking for, maybe I have 'em and they too are getting dusty.

You can put your email address into your profile here to save time for others that want to contacy you privately.

Stay tooned...
Stay tooned.

Re: Trade for "Heinstein Shuffle" VHS?

Postby Guest » July 1st, 2002, 9:49 am

I didn't realize my E-mail wasn't being displayed. Thanks, Pete.

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”