Epilogue L&L Reprint Like New..Low Price

Your doorway to those rare collectibles that everyone is searching for: books, props, posters, cards, and paper ephemera are all here for you to buy and sell.
troublewit

Epilogue L&L Reprint Like New..Low Price

Postby troublewit » February 24th, 2006, 3:52 pm

I have a "Like New" copy of this great tome for sale. I am asking only $30.00 (Retail is $50) I will ship Internationally. Domestic (USA) postage will be Media Mail, or Flat Rate Priority Mail. Reviews of the book, and contents follow...Thanks

... without qualification, the best periodical on current thinking and development regarding card work ..." "... one of the finest sleight-of-hand publications ever offered ..." "... none has been richer in new, novel, and practical ideas ..." "... a gold mine..." "... a nonpareil clubhouse for the inner circle and a beacon for card and close-up creativity ..." Hardbound, 312 pages, printed on acid-free paper. Contributors Include - Dai Vernon; Kirk Stiles; John Scarne; Alex Elmsley; Sam Schwartz; Mel Brown; J.K. Hartman; Bro. John Hamman; J.W. Sarles; Reinhard Muller; Howard Schwarzman; Martin Gardner; Bill Miesel; Gene Finnell; Earl Keyser, Jr.; Paul Swinford; Sam Randlett; Mike Rogers; Ed Marlo; Robert Neale; Michael Skinner; Rick Johnsson; P. Howard Lyons; Harry Houdini; Derek Dingle; Al Saal; Roy Walton; John Howie; Bruce Cervon; Dan Tong; John Cornelius; J.N. Hofzinser; Norman Houghton; Milt Kort; Gordon Bruce; Larry Jennings; Neal Elias; Harvey Rosenthal; George Sands; Jacob Daley; Milbourne Christopher; Roger Klause; Ken Krenzel; Lin Searles; Gerald Kosky; Herb Zarrow; Harry Riser; Joseph K. Schmidt; Jack Avis; Fr. Cyprian; Bill Zavis; Horace Bennett; John Hamilton; Henry Christ.
Christopher Klocek
337 N Wood St
Griffith, In 46319
219-765-7123
troublewit@aol.com

Grant McSorley

Re: Epilogue L&L Reprint Like New..Low Price

Postby Grant McSorley » February 25th, 2006, 11:40 am

I'll take it if it's still available (sent you an e-mail as well).
Thanks,
Grant

troublewit

Postby troublewit » February 25th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Thanks for your interest. Epilogue has been spoken for.By the way, I have a copy of The Chronicles in the same excellent condition which I can sell for 35$. (Retail is $50) Let me know if you're interested. A short review and a list of contributors follows:

For over 30 years, Karl Fulves has published some of the greatest journals devoted to close-up ever produced. The Pallbearers Review and Epilogue have been long recognized for their extraordinary quality. Shortly after concluding Pallbearers and Epilogue he announced the birth of a new periodical - The Chronicles. Limited to 36 issues, The Chronicles took from 1978 to 1988 to complete, and during those ten years, some of the finest close-up magic of the period was explained in its pages. In the 395 pages of The Chronicles can be found exceptional magic with cards, coins, Okito boxes, bills, rope, rings, rubber bands, business cards, even self levitations! Circulation of The Chronicles was extremely limited, and today, files of this journal, when they can be had, go for large sums. Now you can own, use and enjoy this great material, produced in a single hardcover volume in matching format to L & L's editions of Pallbearers and Epilogue. 395 pages.lows.

Contributors include:
Mike Skinner
Al Baker
Roy Walton
Derek Dingle
Frank Garcia
Fr. Cyprian
Slydini
Ken Krenzel
Harvey Rosenthal
Sam Schwartz
George Sands
Cardini
Allan Slaight
Martin Gardner
Phil Goldstein
Dai Vernon
John Cornelius
J K Hartman
Edward Victor
Tom Sellers
Stewart Judah
Alex Elmsley
Francis Haxton
Tom Gagnon
Gene Finell
Jeff Busby
Larry Jennings
Jacob Daley
Jack Avis
The Amazing Randi
Herb Zarrow
Gene Maze
Stewart James
Jack Chanin
Sid Lorraine
S. Leo Horowitz......
and many, many more, including Mr Fulves himself.
Christopher Klocek

337 N Wood St

Griffith, In 46319

219-765-7123

troublewit@aol.com

troublewit

Postby troublewit » February 28th, 2006, 4:21 pm

Chronicles and Epilogue have been bought and shipped. Thanks for your interest. Christopher
Christopher Klocek

337 N Wood St

Griffith, In 46319

219-765-7123

troublewit@aol.com

Return to “Collector's Marketplace”