Collector's Workshop/Viking Magic

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Ralph Mackintosh

Collector's Workshop/Viking Magic

Postby Ralph Mackintosh » February 13th, 2002, 4:25 pm

Anyone know what is happening with Viking Magic and the Collector's Workshop line of magic? I see from their web site that almost every large CW item is "out of stock". Are they having problems producing the more complicated items? I have other items backordered for several months.

Re: Collector's Workshop/Viking Magic

Postby Guest » February 13th, 2002, 6:09 pm

Beats me, Ralph. But if anyone is interested, I have a Collector's Workshop Kyber Kobra that I'd love to sell. Its in perfect working order. Honestly performed exactly ONCE.

Pete Biro

Postby Pete Biro » February 13th, 2002, 6:17 pm

hONESTLY PERFORMED? hOW MANY TIMES DISHONESTLY??? :D :D :D
Stay tooned.

Postby Guest » February 13th, 2002, 7:00 pm

Not sure either...but if you appreciate fine woodturned items and want one of the prettiest ball vases made since Thayer...check out Vikings. They are amazing...especially the large one. Well worth the price.

Postby Guest » March 11th, 2002, 2:00 pm

I have talked to George over the months and he has had to sell out of current stock from the buy-out of collectors stuff...while making sure he kept on top of his really exceptional work on the Viking Line.

I believe he may be redesigning the long unavailable "Big Shot" as I write this - and effect I love in my shows. In fact, I want a back up to my early model.

Meanwhile those of us whjo have early collectors stuff are looking forward to the changes and updates Geroge's yeasrs of experience will allow to the workings of the Collectors line as it is re-stocked.

GC

Postby Guest » March 11th, 2002, 2:03 pm

I have talked to George over the months and he has had to sell out of current stock from the buy-out of collectors stuff...while making sure he kept on top of his really exceptional work on the Viking Line.

I believe he may be redesigning the long unavailable "Big Shot" as I write this - and effect I love in my shows. In fact, I want a back up to my early model.

Meanwhile those of us whjo have early collectors stuff are looking forward to the changes and updates Geroge's yeasrs of experience will allow to the workings of the Collectors line as it is re-stocked.

GC

Return to “Buzz”