3 for 2 Offer

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
pduffie

3 for 2 Offer

Postby pduffie » February 14th, 2008, 10:26 am

Hi

To let you know about a new THREE FOR TWO special offer available on my website.

Buy ANY two items from the site and choose another item absolutely FREE! No conditions - no catches. If this is of interest, check out the details at: www.peterduffie.com

Best Wishes

Peter

Tom Ladshaw

Re: 3 for 2 Offer

Postby Tom Ladshaw » February 18th, 2008, 1:17 pm

Just as a completely unbiased (and unasked for - so I hope I'm not out of line here) review... I recently was given Peter Duffie's "Move Mastery #2" CD-Rom as a gift. I was quite familiar with Mr. Duffie's work, but had never seen him actually *do* the work (i.e., video). I have to say...the material is impressive...it's well done...the information on the CD is well thought out and well-arranged.... in short, it's a definite *keeper*.

When I saw the above Genii Forum ad, I went right to Mr. Duffie's site and bought the first volume on the strength of the second one (backwards, I know...but that's me).

I don't buy much magic stuff any more. At this point in my life, I pretty much do what I do. This CD, however, is the first thing in quite some time that has inspired me to pick up a deck and learn something new. Thank you for your efforts, Mr. D! I'm looking forward to getting the other volume soon!

Respectfully,

Tom Ladshaw
Covington, KY

pduffie

Re: 3 for 2 Offer

Postby pduffie » February 19th, 2008, 6:40 am

Thank you, Tom

Your comments are very much appreciated.

Best Wishes

Peter

Return to “Buzz”