SPECIAL PRE-PUB PRICES FOR JAPANESE MAGIC BOOK REPRINTS

Discuss your favorite books, authors, and tricks from Kaufman and Company.

Re: SPECIAL PRE-PUB PRICES FOR JAPANESE MAGIC BOOK REPRINTS

Postby Guest » December 12th, 2007, 5:22 pm

Richard, I know its not your job to keep track of all the orders, but is there anyway I could cancel mine and re-order, while still getting the discount? It's been over 2 months now and I'm getting a bit worried.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » December 12th, 2007, 6:59 pm

I would say that your original shipment was lost by the Post Office. Please contact the office and tell Margret to send you new copies.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Postby Guest » December 12th, 2007, 8:01 pm

ok thanks...is the phone number the same for the office as the one to contact the company?

John Cox

Postby John Cox » January 17th, 2008, 12:49 pm

I missed the pre-publication discount but decided to buy the New Magic of Japan anyway after reading the article on Japanese magic in Genii.

This is a great book. I like the format with contributions from many magi and with tricks from all areas of conjuring.

I went through my library and decided, Richard, that you have published fabulous books on magic. Your books dominate my library. Thanks for publishing them and for making them nice to look at, hold, and read.

I am going to have to get the 5 x 5: Japan and Shigeo Takagi books too, I think.

John
Keep it visual

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » January 17th, 2008, 12:56 pm

John, thanks for your kind words. I believe that you will find Five Times Five and the Takagi book to both be even better than New Magic of Japan! If you want to see some of the tricks from these books performed, head over to MagicPedia and you'll find that Charles Hsu from Taiwan has embedded YouTube videos of many of them.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Return to “Kaufman & Company”