The Magic of Tomo Maeda

Discuss your favorite books, authors, and tricks from Kaufman and Company.
Edward Pungot

The Magic of Tomo Maeda

Postby Edward Pungot » October 18th, 2012, 11:23 am

After witnessing the unique style and plot structuring of Japanese magician Tomo Maeda at the Genii Bash, I have to ask: Any forthcoming intelligence in regards to this promising book?

I was very much impressed and inspired by his performance and thinking. He has a great sense of structuring effects and a fresh way of presenting his material which goes over well with the audience. It was a treat to see him perform at the Bash and I look forward to this tome of Tomo Maeda.

Tomo MAEDA

Re: The Magic of Tomo Maeda

Postby Tomo MAEDA » October 27th, 2012, 3:20 pm

Thank you so much for your asking. Your words makes me very happy !!

Also, I had really good time at the Genii Bash with wonderful people..., like you.

Bill McFadden

Postby Bill McFadden » October 27th, 2012, 3:24 pm

Tomo-san, meeting and watching you perform was a highlight of the convention for me. You are a fine artist and a lovely human being. All the best, Bill

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » October 27th, 2012, 3:37 pm

Tomo is busy creating new magic for his book. He's not one of these guys who just pumps stuff out, so it takes a while. In the meantime, I am finishing up DeLand and starting work on Tenkai.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Tomo MAEDA

Postby Tomo MAEDA » October 27th, 2012, 4:55 pm

Wow !! Thank you very much Bill san ! I was so worry about performing magic with English.I have not been speaking and performing in U.S. for long time. However, I had a wonderful time at the Genii Bash. I appreciate your kindness and your words. Your words makes me so happy !

Return to “Kaufman & Company”