The Unreal Works

All beginners in magic should address their questions here.
Larry Horowitz

The Unreal Works

Postby Larry Horowitz » March 17th, 2005, 4:15 pm

The Unreal Works, DVD.

This DVD is available on a limited basis from Jason England and R.Paul Wilson. I just got a copy.

This was pretty darn good. I was surprised that they would release some of the work they used for filming the moves seen in "Shade".

This is not an overly produced DVD. This feels like Jason and Paul decided to share with their friends.

Everything on here is learnable by just a bit of practice. It is amazing at the results, with regards gambling expertese, that you will be able to display. This will not teach you how to cheat, but it will sure make it look like you could if you wanted.

Paul and Jason are both my friends so I wouldn't post a bad review. But I wouldn't post a good review if this DVD were not worth the money. Contact them.

Michel Asselin

Re: The Unreal Works

Postby Michel Asselin » May 10th, 2005, 9:45 am

That review is very fair. Good DVD, nicely produced, a fair bit of lateral thinking involded in the created effects. No easy stuff, but material that is accessible if you are diligent.

Postby Guest » May 10th, 2005, 8:47 pm

I have yet to find a copy in either a Brick and Mortar shop or on line. Where can it be had?!

John Wilson

Postby John Wilson » May 11th, 2005, 1:05 pm

Try Hocus-pocus.com. The dvd is called "unreal work".

Return to “General”