Airborne Champagne?

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.

Airborne Champagne?

Postby Guest » August 8th, 2007, 7:28 am

I am looking to add a Professional Airborne Champagne bottle to my act that will get heavy use. In researching the products on the market there are many offered in a variety of price ranges. Can anyone comment on what their experiences have been with these bottles and what the best product is for an upscale performance? I have seen advertised the MAK bottle(in the $60 range) as well as a Ray Lum bottle ($250) and a bottle that says it uses a clear glass. I purchased a G Sparks Original Airborne and it does not suit my needs as it uses a bartender pouring spout for the gimmick. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
David

Re: Airborne Champagne?

Postby Guest » August 18th, 2007, 12:38 pm

Lum makes equusite products that are very costly, but you get what you pay for. If you are doing parlor or platform go with the best.

On stage productions, I have used a very cheap set with excellent results. Depends on the gimmick location, type of glass and bottle.

I only use mine with adults. Too many kids know the secret because some toy stores sell a mini version in magic sets and polly packs.

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”