Pendragons

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.
Pepka

Pendragons

Postby Pepka » January 30th, 2005, 3:51 pm

Got to see the Pendragons last night for the first time, in Lancaster, PA. Fantastic show. So many illusions that may be "standard" to us, they have their own twist on. One of my fav's was a reworking of "Origami" with an Alice in Wonderland theme. The audience was also treated to Jon's great Cyrano de Bergerac card manip. I laughed so hard. This is a great routine that involves the audience and makes 4 lucky members real stars. And of course, no matter how many times I've seen their sub-trunk; in person it still makes me gasp. Do yourself a favor, if they're in your area, get to the show.

Bill Hallahan

Re: Pendragons

Postby Bill Hallahan » January 30th, 2005, 6:12 pm

I agree. I saw their Cyrano de Bergerac card routine last year. That routine is great.

Every routine the do is great. And their presentation of the standard stage illusions that they perform is unique. And of course, their presentation of Houdinis Metamorphosis is stunning.

I also like that you get to know something about Jonathan and Charlotte Pendragon when you see their show.

Jonathan Pendragon signed my copy of Our Magic after I saw them perform. I cant think of a more appropriate magician to sign that book whos living today. Ill never sell or trade that book.

Dont miss them when they come around.

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”