Chicken Sword

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.

Chicken Sword

Postby Guest » February 9th, 2005, 7:20 pm

A couple of good friends of mine have been ripped off. Greg Moreland and Mark Bentheimer, both hardworking pros developed the "Chicken Sword." It was subsequently ripped off by Arthur Atshma, (a well known routine poacher..several agents have refused to work with him for that reason)and marketed by Wolf's magic.

I would urge all members of the magic community to NOT buy this prop. It is not his to sell.

Chance Wolf

Re: Chicken Sword

Postby Chance Wolf » February 9th, 2005, 9:01 pm

Here we go again! First off, if you choose to SLANDER me , Arthur and my company, be man enough to call me first and/or at least use your real name.
I have gone rounds with ALL parties involved in the "matter" and NOT ONE PERSON has claimed to have actually made a Chicken Sword let alone marketed the effect. The most anybody has claimed is a suggestion of the Chicken sword which was FAR DIFFERENT than Arthurs proto-type he submitted to me. I then re-engineered the sword to what it is today. Basically, it is my invention at this point as it is.
Let's take it a step further. The Chicken Sword is a package deal including

1) Custom Plastic Chicken Bucket ( all art by yours truly )

2) Eruption Card Fountain ( a revolutionary Card Fountain that even the Contento's loved as I sent one to them for their blessing...hmmmm... behavior of a thief?)

3) Feather Launcher gimmick ( a launching system all of my design )

Now I ask you MagicFaux...which of these did I STEAL?? This is MY CREATION and I am damned proud of it. I suggest you call me asap or I will finally look into suing your butt as I have more electronic records of your slander and I am simply fed up with you.
Call anytime day or night Magic Faux

To all the folks reading this. I apologize for this but I have a company to protect. I stand by my creations and have gained a reputation for HONESTY and HONORING CREATORS as I pay royalties on ideas that are even remotely close to an existing idea. Please visit my website as you will see..I have NO LACK of original ideas. Good God.
Chance Wolf
Wolf's Magic
Success and wealth are symptomatic of your passion.

Dustin Stinett
Favorite Magician: Sometimes

Re: Chicken Sword

Postby Dustin Stinett » February 9th, 2005, 9:32 pm

Since both sides have had their say, I will lock this so they may take it up privately.

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”