The CHICKEN SWORD by Wolf's Magic

Discuss your favorite platform magic and illusions.
Chance Wolf

The CHICKEN SWORD by Wolf's Magic

Postby Chance Wolf » December 30th, 2003, 6:46 am

Hey folks,
I guess it is fair for me to give a review of Arthur Atsma's Signature Effect, the INCREDIBLE CHICKEN SWORD Routine.
Arthur had heard of our company, and came to us to develop and manufacture this effect. He performed this routine under the worst conditions, one on one, in my shop with no frills. He had me laughing my butt off within the first 15 seconds of the routine. And the entertainment continued until the finish.
THE TRUE VALUE of this effect is Arthur's ROUTINE/PATTER. Then add in the upgrades and high quality of every aspect of the prop, as well as the revolutionary CARD ERUPTION FOUNTAIN,( which launches cards in EVERY DIRECTION up to 10 FEET or more!!) you have one killer effect. Overall, this is alot of bang for the buck, you WILL use this trick.
Regarding the demonstration video, I need to be clear that this will show only a portion of the routine (mainly the erupting cards and Arthur catching the card with the sword). The FULL routine will be provided in a video with the trick.
I can promise you a rapid sellout of the first run of 30 units, so I suggest you act fast if you have an interest. Feel free to ask any questions or email us to Reserve your Chicken!
http://www.wolfsmagic.com/Chicken%20Sword.htm
Thanks for your support!
Chance Wolf
Wolf's Magic
Success and wealth are symptomatic of your passion.

Re: The CHICKEN SWORD by Wolf's Magic

Postby Guest » December 30th, 2003, 4:55 pm

Got 1 ordered! I can't wait to get it!
Chances stuff is always TOP NOTCH!
I know, I own one of everything he has but the Wacky Wolf Table and that is because he discontinued them:(

Tim Taylor

Chance Wolf

Re: The CHICKEN SWORD by Wolf's Magic

Postby Chance Wolf » January 11th, 2004, 7:15 pm

Hey Folks,
We have the Chicken Sword IN STOCK and ready to ship! We have sold over half the first run and can assure a sell-out soon. Please take the time to visit our website and read this routine in detail. It is truly one of the funniest routines I have seen in magic for a long time. It would be an instant hit in your act not to mention the spactacle of the "ERUPTION" Card Fountain. This is unlike anything you have ever seen. We have a video demo on our site showing the explosion of cards.
I apologize for not uploading the video demo of Arthur performing this. We are having technical problems but yours truly may have to perform this for the internet demo as Arthur lives in another state and I have the means to make a web-friendly video.
Thanks a bunch & hanks for the kind words Tim :)
Chance
Success and wealth are symptomatic of your passion.

Return to “Platform & Stage Magic”