Mini Drawer Box

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Mini Drawer Box

Postby Guest » June 30th, 2005, 5:40 am

I recently picked up the Mini Drawer Box 2 from the Trickery to address a couple issues that I had with a card to wallet routine... namely, I wanted a second ending kicker and I didn't want to go to pockets at any time during the routine. I produce my wallet from the previously empty and examined drawer box (using a "I don't keep my wallet in my pockets anymore... I keep it somewhere safer these days..." type of premise. Frankly, I liked the product so much I thought I'd mention it here. It's utilizes a new spin on the classic switch box concept, which in my opinion makes it a very reliable, angle-friendly, and sharp-looking utility prop.

I also wrote a review of the product for my website. If anyone is interested in reading it, the address is:

www.sundragonmagic.com/demoreview

Best,

Mike

Tabman

Re: Mini Drawer Box

Postby Tabman » June 30th, 2005, 10:30 am

My pal and fellow yahoo Michael Baker makes those boxes down in Birmingham, Alabama. Baker's a great craftsman and really cares about magic. I put The Trickery in touch with him awhile back to start making these and other stuff for them. Your praise validates my decision to do this.

It's great when everybody is happy!!!

Nice routine idea with the drawer box, BTW.

-=tabman

Return to “Close-Up Magic”