The 'Glassy Thumb' Problem And The Strike Second Deal

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
PapaG

The 'Glassy Thumb' Problem And The Strike Second Deal

Postby PapaG » September 2nd, 2005, 9:40 am

I would like to whole-heartedly recommend 'Skinners Edge Creme' to anyone struggling with the take on their false dealing.

When executing the No Touch Second, I've always had problems with a 'glassy' dry thumb. I've tried SortKwik, hand creams etc and posted on various forums for advice but to no avail. All these solutions have either made the take too slippy or have not been very long-working. Usually I have resorted to just licking my thumb before dealing - very poor, I know.

Recently, on another forum, someone suggested that Skinners Edge Creme was the solution and yesterday I managed to buy some. Basically, this stuff is the nuts. I cannot recommend this creme highly enough. With just a little amount rubbed in to the thumb, I can deal consistant seconds with a hairs-breath fine brief and a clean take. I have been practicing the deal for up to two hours and the stuff still works.

This isn't an advert, I have no connection with the company that makes the product, it's just so good that I feel obliged to inform everyone.

Mojo-Man

Re: The 'Glassy Thumb' Problem And The Strike Second Deal

Postby Mojo-Man » September 2nd, 2005, 5:53 pm

Return to “Close-Up Magic”