Femme Fatale - impromptu thought of card mind reading effect

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
trickordie

Femme Fatale - impromptu thought of card mind reading effect

Postby trickordie » December 1st, 2023, 8:00 am

Hi,

I just finalized the manuscript for my effect Femme Fatale.

It's again available for free, just send me an email at m@trickordie.com or a PM here on the forum.

Femme Fatale is a completely impromptu, thought of card, mind reading miracle that can be done using any deck and at anytime.

In the effect you will read the minds of 4 people.

The effect has 4 phases in which you will demonstrate lie detection, body language reading, intuition and foresight.

The effect is suitable for those occasions when you have a smaller group of people present, and it works really well when you're performing in a close up setting.

The effect is almost self-working. The final phase requires intermediate card handling skills, but I have included a variation requiring almost no skill.

Some comments I have received so far:

"Femme Fatale is a keeper!"

"I’m so excited to give this one a try! I love effects that provide me with knowledge I can carry around in my head and use at a moment’s notice."

"I really like the presentation - the idea of making each card a different revelation is awesome."

You can find my other published works, for free, at: http://www.trickordie.com

Happy holidays,

- M / Trick or Die

trickordie

Re: Femme Fatale - impromptu thought of card mind reading effect

Postby trickordie » December 4th, 2023, 5:03 am

Happy Monday!

A comment on another forum: Femme Fatale can be presented FASDIU with a borrowed deck and is well worth the time to download and learn.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”