Card Magic With A Kick

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Card Magic With A Kick

Postby Guest » April 6th, 2004, 7:05 pm

I wanted to take a moment to let you guys know about a new card magic DVD that David Regal released for me. It contains 10 fun and visual effects using a secret weapon in card magic, double-stick tape. There's also a really sweet looking four ace production and a bonus effect that allows you to do 'Card Warp' without having to fold or tear any cards. Take care guys.

Your friend in magic,
Luke Dancy
www.lukedancy.com

David Regal

Re: Card Magic With A Kick

Postby David Regal » April 6th, 2004, 10:54 pm

Luke is being far too modest. I produced the DVD because I was blown away by Luke's thinking - anyone would be. Some of the tricks on this DVD are simply as good as card magic gets. Wonderful, wonderful stuff. And clever. This stuff is heavy duty...but amazingly, most of the tricks are not difficult at all. The ads should appear shortly in Genii and that other one.

Andi

Postby Andi » April 7th, 2004, 3:12 am

Over the past few years, Luke has kicked me where it hurts far too often with his material. Every single effect on this DVD absolutely fries laymen and magicians.

You've not lived until you've experienced his Red Hot Mamma.

--Andi

Gary Freed

Postby Gary Freed » April 7th, 2004, 9:03 am

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luke Dancy:
[QB] "effects using a secret weapon in card magic, double-stick tape."

Not secret enough, I guess! ;)

Best of luck with the DVD!
Regards,
Gary

Postby Guest » April 16th, 2004, 10:56 pm

Thanks for the kind words guys. The material on the DVD is close to me so I'm glad to hear such nice things said about it. It was definitely an exciting project and even more exciting getting to work with someone like David Regal. Take care!

Your friend in magic,
Luke Dancy
www.lukedancy.com

Return to “Close-Up Magic”