JAW DROPPERS TWO

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
HarryLorayne

JAW DROPPERS TWO

Postby HarryLorayne » September 22nd, 2017, 4:52 pm

(100% cards! — 98% impromptu!! — 94% jaw droppers!!!)
YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE
Harry Lorayne’s
Jaw Droppers Two
“If I leave a legacy at all, this may well be it! For over 75 years I’ve amazed people (for a living, and to feed my ego!) Now I’ve amazed myself with this (my last?) book. Amazed myself with these amazing effects/routines that will amaze you, too - and then you’ll amaze your audiences with any deck of cards for the rest of your amazing magical life! I’m pleased and amazed! You will be, too.”
Most of the over 80 items in this book are jaw droppers! Friends who exclaimed about JAWDROPPERS! 1 (sold out) - “This has got to be the VERY BEST book of card magic EVER!” – screamed about this book: “My gosh! You did it again, Harry. Amazing!!”

“I’m thrilled and glad I wasn’t dreaming when I heard that JAW DROPPERS TWO is coming!” (Brian Rudolph)

“Is a Harry Lorayne book worth twice its price? NO – it’s worth MANY TIMES its price! His Utility Mixer is a lifetime ‘dream’ item!! His S/H/F Killer effect alone (among others) is worth MANY times the price. Wow!” (P. Simmons)

“Always first class material, expertly written, expertly taught – one of the most influential magician/writer in history. Every Harry Lorayne book is filled to the brim with very strong commercial card magic!” (Magicfish)

Available ONLY directly from Harry (lower cost to you). Limited printing so order now:

In U.S.A., there are TWO ways to order/pay: Check or Money Order (definitely preferred and you save the PayPal charge) – $75.95 + $8.95 s/h – total $84.90: Payable to HARRY LORAYNE and mail to: HARRY LORAYNE, 48 LIBERTY STREET, NEWBURYPORT, MA 01950.

Or Via PayPal: Total - $87.90 and PayPal to harrylorayne@earthlink.net.

Out of U.S.A: $110.95 total, and PayPal to above email address. (Yes; the outrageously expensive airmail postage out of U.S.A. has gone up again.)

Autographed ONLY on request. Check other Lorayne stuff at harryloraynemagic.com.

Hi: Before the magazine ads appear - Order now to reserve and be sure of your copy. Please note the price difference for PayPal orders. Books will be mailed starting early or mid-September to later in September and into October.
Oh, and quite a bargain for some: Order ONLY MY APOCALYPSE at the same time and pay only $71.90 instead of the regular $88.90 ($156.80 total for both if by check; $159.80 for both if by PayPal). Out of U.S.A. pay only $96.05 instead of the regular $110.95 ($207.00 total for both).
Order LORAYNE: THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, Vol. 2 at same time and pay only $78.10 instead of the regular $99.45 (Total for both - $163.00/check or $166.00/PayPal). Out of U.S.A. pay $108.05 instead of the regular $125.45 (total for both: $219.00).
For L:TCC 3,4,5, SPECIAL EFFECTS, BEFORE I FORGET, etc., email me to discuss. Best - Harry L.

performer

Re: JAW DROPPERS TWO

Postby performer » September 22nd, 2017, 5:17 pm

I don't care about the book but I think the advertising copy is terrific!

But OK. I know the book is wonderful without even having read it! I have never seen a less than terrific book from Harry! Not even once! And I own many of them! And that includes some of the memory books too!

AJM

Postby AJM » September 22nd, 2017, 5:19 pm

Ordered mine on Sunday and it arrived at this side of the pond yesterday - that must be a record!

Unfortunately I won't be allowed to read it until Santa officially delivers it later this year.

Cheers

Andrew

Ted M
Favorite Magician: Dani DaOrtiz

Postby Ted M » September 22nd, 2017, 5:53 pm

Note: Higher pricing for Paypal violates Paypal's terms of service and can get your account shut down if someone reports it.

performer

Postby performer » September 22nd, 2017, 6:22 pm

Ted M wrote:Note: Higher pricing for Paypal violates Paypal's terms of service and can get your account shut down if someone reports it.

In that case why publicise it for the whole world to see? There are a lot of people out there with malicious intent. A private message to Harry would have been enough I think. I think Richard should delete both our posts.

Leonard Hevia
Favorite Magician: Dai Vernon, Frank Garcia, Slydini, Houdini,

Postby Leonard Hevia » September 22nd, 2017, 8:26 pm

Ted M wrote:Note: Higher pricing for Paypal violates Paypal's terms of service and can get your account shut down if someone reports it.

I've seen this practice quite a bit from auction houses and other magic sellers. They charge a bit more if you use PayPal in order to offset their seller's charge.

HarryLorayne

Postby HarryLorayne » September 24th, 2017, 5:43 pm

I didn't know about that - obviously if I'd known I wouldn't have done it that way. Not that important.

HarryLorayne

Postby HarryLorayne » September 24th, 2017, 5:46 pm

Most of the orders I've received, and am receiving, are via PayPal anyway.

HarryLorayne

Postby HarryLorayne » October 22nd, 2017, 1:52 pm

Nice review of the book at www.littleegyptmagic.com.

EndersGame
Favorite Magician: Tommy Wonder

Postby EndersGame » March 21st, 2018, 9:55 pm

Now that the "Jawdroppers Two" book has been out for half a year, I'd love to hear some more thoughts about this title from people who've seen it.

How is it holding up, and how does it compare to Harry Lorayne's other books, and books on card magic generally?
Click here to see all my reviews: Magic Reviews Playing Card Reviews Board Game Reviews

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 21st, 2018, 10:04 pm

It received a very good review in Genii.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

EndersGame

Postby EndersGame » March 21st, 2018, 10:42 pm

Richard Kaufman wrote:It received a very good review in Genii.

Thank you Richard. Do you happen to recall which issue of Genii it was published in?
Click here to see all my reviews: Magic Reviews Playing Card Reviews Board Game Reviews

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 21st, 2018, 10:51 pm

Nope.

Zig Zagger
Favorite Magician: Aldo Colombini

Postby Zig Zagger » March 22nd, 2018, 2:42 pm

The Chief Genii's mind is always looking ahead, into the future...

JD Two was reviewed only last month, in the February 2018 issue. ;)
Tricks, tips, news, interviews, musings and fun stuff: Have a look at our English-German magic blog! http://www.zzzauber.com
Advancing the art in magic one post at a time (yeah, right!)

Richard Kaufman

Postby Richard Kaufman » March 22nd, 2018, 3:17 pm

Hahahaha, yes, the future. That's the ticket!

EndersGame

Postby EndersGame » March 24th, 2018, 5:16 am

HarryLorayne wrote:Nice review of the book at http://www.littleegyptmagic.com.

I managed to track down the Little Egypt Magic reviews for both titles:

November 2015 review of Jaw Droppers:

http://littleegyptmagic.com/magic_november2015.html

October 2017 review of Jaw Droppers Two:

http://littleegyptmagic.com/magic_october2017.html

Return to “Close-Up Magic”