Harry Lorayne's JAW DROPPERS!

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
Harry Lorayne

Harry Lorayne's JAW DROPPERS!

Postby Harry Lorayne » September 17th, 2015, 4:29 pm

The much more colorful version of this ad will run in GENII soon. Just wanted to give you a bit of a head's up because it's a VERY limited printing and it won't be available from dealers, so - you can reserve your copy now - ordering information near bottom. Orders will be filled by/about mid-October. Best - Harry L.

YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE
Harry Lorayne’s JAW DROPPERS!
(100% cards! --- 97% impromptu!! --- 94% jaw droppers!!!)

Yes, it’s time for me to release/teach the jaw-dropping card effects, routines, ideas I’ve kept to myself for decades (including setting up even half the deck “impromptuly”!). And I’ve made it possible (for me, so also for you) to do some fantastic, classic, routines by replacing difficult handling with easy handling!
“Taking it to the grave” is not my kind of thinking!

“This has got to be the VERY BEST book of card magic EVER!” exclaimed some knowledgeable card guys after reading the original manuscript.
Well, I don’t know about that, but these items have never failed to “drop jaws” – I mean really drop jaws! You’ll easily put together 5, 6 or more very strong close-up card acts with just items from this book.
About 63 jaw-dropping effects/routines, many ideas, over 210 photos!!
YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BOOK!

Available ONLY directly from me (so lower cost to you).
Limited printing so order now.
$69.95 plus $8.95 s/h – total $78.90. Out-of-U.S.A. - total $97.95.
Check or Money Order preferred – payable to HARRY LORAYNE, and mail to: HARRY LORAYNE, 48 Liberty Street – Unit F, Newburyport, MA 01950.
Or – PayPal to harrylorayne@earthlink.net .

Autographed ONLY on request.

See what other Lorayne products are still available at harryloraynemagic.com

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Harry Lorayne's JAW DROPPERS!

Postby Richard Kaufman » September 17th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Harry, you amaze me. Even on the off chance that I live to be 90, I can't imagine writing a new book at that age.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

brianarudolph

Postby brianarudolph » September 17th, 2015, 7:50 pm

Well, if anyone (else) can, my money's on you, Richard.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Postby Richard Kaufman » September 17th, 2015, 9:48 pm

At the age of 90, if I'm alive, I'll be sitting in a wheelchair at Disneyland drooling.
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

brianarudolph

Postby brianarudolph » September 18th, 2015, 4:04 am

I had the pleasure of seeing Harry lecture at Diamond's Magic back in early June. Prior to that, the last time I saw Harry perform and lecture in person was when he was the guest of honor at Abbott's very first Close-Up Convention back in March 1980. So when I heard of this opportunity on extremely short notice to finally see him in person again, I did a six-hour drive to ensure I would not miss it.

It was a phenomenal afternoon. Harry's definitely still got it. And when he tipped to group that he was working on another book (still untitled at the time) that was nearing release, you should have seen everybody light up with excitement.

I can't wait to have my jaw dropped and then drop some jaws with the material in Jaw Droppers! Thank you again, Harry, for making me feel like a kid again as I watch the mailbox every day in October until my copy arrives!

Leo Garet
Favorite Magician: Nobody In Particular

Postby Leo Garet » September 18th, 2015, 12:01 pm

Richard Kaufman wrote:At the age of 90, if I'm alive, I'll be sitting in a wheelchair at Disneyland drooling.

And reading the latest Tenyo catalogue, no doubt. :)

performer

Postby performer » September 19th, 2015, 7:39 am

What impresses me about Harry is that he has always known how to write good ad copy! For someone who is not a professional copywriter he seems to have a natural knack for it!

Harry Lorayne

Postby Harry Lorayne » September 19th, 2015, 9:37 am

Simple rule for writing good copy, sir - just tell it like it is!

performer

Postby performer » September 20th, 2015, 8:09 am

Only if the product is quality, Harry! If this is not the case then perhaps it would be better to tell it like it isn't! Luckily we know your track record is always quality.

Harry Lorayne

Postby Harry Lorayne » September 20th, 2015, 9:21 am

Thank you, sir.

Steve Bryant
Favorite Magician: Ballantine

Postby Steve Bryant » October 19th, 2015, 9:12 pm

Just received my copy. Looks great.

Gerald Deutsch

Postby Gerald Deutsch » October 27th, 2015, 9:37 am

I’ve always felt that if I get one effect out of a magic book it is a book worthwhile for me. Well, I only went through Jaw Droppers very quickly (I’m a bit like Harry that way – I expect I will be reading it more thoroughly later. ) and I found an effect that - well - I changed a bit to fit my personality (I am different from Harry in how we present magic) and it’s going to be one of my favorite effects.

I don’t want to name the effect here but I do want to take this opportunity to thank Harry Lorayne for Jaw Droppers.

Harry Lorayne

Postby Harry Lorayne » October 27th, 2015, 12:55 pm

Hi Jerry: Glad you're enjoying. Why not name the effect? Oh, of course, you want to keep it to yourself. But many have called/emailed, etc., to rave about the book (thanks guys) and rattled off their favorites - so far - Steve Cohen (chamber magic at the Waldorf Astoria, NYC) loves BLOWN FURTHER AWAY (as mentioned by quite a few others), then most-often mentioned are: Progressive Elevator Plus, Greatest Card Handler, That's The Truth, Powerful Powers, Gambler's Luck, Take A Royal Five, Non-Faro M-E-S, Thirteen's Closer, Spread Control Stuff, and on and on. I'm pleased.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”