pretty good bargain for you

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
Harry Lorayne

pretty good bargain for you

Postby Harry Lorayne » January 15th, 2015, 11:48 am

This may be a pretty good bargain for you!
I will soon be moving from my Water Mill, NY home to Newburyport, MA (because I’m all alone now and want to be near my son, his wife, and my adorable 2-1/2 year-old granddaughter). Most of my books are stored by a large magic company. Whenever they want some for themselves, they take them out of storage and I invoice them. But…
Years ago, the guy handling all my magic stuff goofed. I honestly don’t know why/what/how but I have cartons of my LORAYNE: THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, Vol. 2 here instead of there! These are heavy cartons and I’d rather give those of you who don’t have that volume a bargain rather than have the cartons schlepped by movers. (Vol. 2 is my re-write, up-date, additions, etc., of REPUTATION-MAKERS, RIM SHOTS and AFTERTHOUGHTS. If you are into, care for, great impromptu card magic, you sure will appreciate that volume.)
Within the U.S.A., instead of the $99.45 listed at my magic website (harryloraynemagic.com) sorry, I can’t do the half-price thing I did some time ago, but you can get a copy (autographed only if you ask for it) for $71.00 total! That’s more than 25% off. This is only for within the U.S.A. orders because of the outrageously expensive out-of-U.S.A. airmail cost. If you’re out of the U.S.A., email me and I’ll try to work something out for you.
This will be valid for a very short time so, if you want a copy, send a check or money order, payable to HARRY LORAYNE, to: HARRY LORAYNE, 1 REED POND COURT, WATER MILL, NY 11976. And let me know that you’re doing so – to harrylorayne@earthlink.net . If you’d rather pay via PayPal, please add $2.00 and PayPal directly to the email address just mentioned.

If you want LORAYNE: THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, Vol. 5 (re-write, update, additions to PACKS A WALLOP, THE HIMBER WALLET BOOK and MATHEMATICAL WIZARDRY) make it the same price as for Vol. 2. (TCC vols 3 and 4 already packed away, so not part of this “deal.”)
I also have a few copies left & unpacked of the large APOCALYPSE vols 2 and 4 (no more 1 and 3). They are heavy so instead of the $165.00 listed at my magic website, you can have one for $96.50 total. Only a few left, so let me know and I’ll put one aside for you.

Might as well include, before they’re packed for moving, SPECIAL EFFECTS ($65 instead of the usual $93.20) and my “rememoir,” BEFORE I FORGET ($40 instead of the usual $55.90).

Well guys, that’s it, best I can do. Talk to me! Best Regards – Harry L.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”