Half-Price Sale

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
Harry Lorayne

Half-Price Sale

Postby Harry Lorayne » October 25th, 2014, 6:07 pm

Well, let’s see…I’m going to have to move out of my current residence in the very near future. Won’t have as much storage space, so how about a half-price sale? Well, some may be a bit more than half price, but some may be a bit less! The prices are total for within the U.S.A. Probably not worth it for out-of-U.S.A. customers because the postage would be more that the price of the item. But you can check with me, of course. Anyway, here’s the list. I prefer check or money order, so when you’re ready to purchase, email me at harrylorayne@earthlink.net to let me know to hold the item for you and to give you my mailing address. Or, PayPal to that same email address (but add a buck or two to cover PayPal charges, if you can). If you want to fight about price, or if you have any questions – same email address (harrylorayne@earthlink.net). Oh, if you want to check some of the items, original prices, content, etc., you can find many of them at harryloraynemagic.com. Please be aware that I don’t know how long this sale will last – I may change my mind pretty soon!
My “Best Ever” 4-Vol. DVD set - $19.95 each or $66.75 for all four volumes.
Three World’s Greatest Magic items: 1) Secrets of Gambling Routines with Cards – 3 vols. $10.00 each; $25.00 for all three volumes.
2) Secrets of Self-Working Card Tricks - 3 vols. $10.00 each; $25.00 for all three volumes.
3) Secrets of Color Changing Deck – one volume: $11.00.
BEST OF FRIENDS, Vol. 1 - $35.95
BEST OF FRIENDS, Vol. 3 - $43.50.
I have a few pristine copies of the Nov., 2010 Linking Ring Magazine; short bio of me, and my One-Man Parade. Some say it’s a collector’s item --- $10.00.
Here’s a real bargain for you – I have only a couple of each left: APOCALYPSE, Vol. 2 (original volumes 6 to 10, 1983/1987) - $70.00. (This is less than the original price.)
APOCALYPSE, Vol. 4 (original volumes 16 to 20, 1992/1997) - $70.00.
SPECIAL EFFECTS - $45.00
BEFORE I FORGET - $32.00
LORAYNE: THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, Vol. 2 (Rep. Makers, Rim Shots, Afterthoughts) - $51.00 (!)
LORAYNE: THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, Vol. 3 (Quantum Leaps, Trend Setters, Dingle’s Deceptions, Numero Uno, The Great Divide) --------------- $51.00
LORAYNE: THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, Vol. 4 (The Magic Book, Star Quality – magic of David Regal, The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel) ------------- $51.00.
Purchase all three of the above THE CLASSIC COLLECTION volumes at the same time, and you can have the new LORAYNE: THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, Vol. 5 (Doug Edwards Packs A Wallop, The Himber Wallet Book, Mathematical Wizardry) for that same sale price - $51.00.
If you’re interested in an original copy of Mathematical Wizardry - $22.50.
An original, first edition, of AFTERTHOUGHTS (found just a couple of copies) - $25.00.
Miracle Math (hardback) - $8.50.
Super Memory-Super Student (softback) - $15.50.
Secrets of Mind Power (hardback) - $25.00.
Page-A-Minute Memory Book (softback) - $9.25.

Return to “Close-Up Magic”