Best of Tenyo

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.
PickaCard

Best of Tenyo

Postby PickaCard » June 27th, 2012, 4:04 pm

Hi Richard,

I have been reading your yearly reviews of Tenyo releases and have ordered some of the ones you recommended.

I have a new found appreciation for the Tenyo effects and their clever methods and mechanics.

Many Tenyo effects are still available on the market and eBay. In order to help me discover the truly worthwhile releases, could you please list your top 10 must have (or favourite or best) Tenyo effects?

Thank you.

Richard Kaufman
Favorite Magician: Theodore DeLand

Re: Best of Tenyo

Postby Richard Kaufman » June 27th, 2012, 5:04 pm

Hi Pickacard, you might join us over at the Tenyo area on The Magic Cafe. An active discussion there.

My 10 best?
Very difficult.
But I think the following are great:

Ultra Tube
Crystal Cleaver
Side-Track
Mirage
Vault Vision
Anything by Lubor Fiedler (Invisible Pen, Invisible Zone, Krazy Keys, Flying Carpet, and so on)
Card Changer
Fantastica
Pencilla (aka Twister)
Mini-Zag

There are really so many great tricks that it's hard to choose!
Subscribe today to Genii Magazine

Brad Henderson

Re: Best of Tenyo

Postby Brad Henderson » June 28th, 2012, 12:46 am

I love the zig zag bill which i believe is only available in japan. And tw sakura scale! (sp?) crystal cleaver is great. Midas machine is stunning. And those little rectangular blocks that have numbers on them is a fooler. There are 8 of them Came in a plastic type snap holder Used to do a 'pai gow' cheating presentation with them. Rk will know these names. On the road and just trying to find sleep!

Return to “Close-Up Magic”