Editorial Frakson

Discuss your favorite close-up tricks and methods.

Editorial Frakson

Postby Guest » July 26th, 2005, 9:56 pm

I have been looking for copies of the Tamariz books, especially Sonata and the Five Points of Magic, and I can't seem to find them. Are they more readily available in Spanish somehow? Any suggestions on how to obtain copies?

NCMarsh
Favorite Magician: Devant, Wonder, Richiardi, Benson, DeKolta, Teller, Harbin, Durham, Caveney, Ben, Hoy, Berglas, Marceau

Re: Editorial Frakson

Postby NCMarsh » July 27th, 2005, 3:43 am

They are likely to be reprinted in English in the near future by Stephen Minch. I have no idea what the timetable is like but would expect them to appear after Flamenco Sketches (Tamariz' next book in english -- volume III of bewitched music).

Best,

N.
IllusionArtistry.com

Vraagaard

Postby Vraagaard » July 27th, 2005, 4:39 am

That would be a good idea. I have been looking for these late editions for more than a year. Found one on ebay but the price was outrageously high.

Alexander Crawford

Postby Alexander Crawford » July 27th, 2005, 7:21 am

I have a spare copy of Sonata that I intend to sell on eBay in the near future (probably in mid August). If you want I can let you know when I list it. I can't say whether the final price will be outrageous.
All the best

Postby Guest » August 3rd, 2005, 6:26 pm

When I was in Madrid, I visited the offices of Editorial Pginas, and I think that Editorial Frakson's old material is now owned by Pginas.

http://www.librosdemagia.com/

They have been selling the older material, and I don't think they have any of the old stock of Tmariz material at this point.

Here is a link to their English section. There's only two books listed.

http://www.librosdemagia.com/catalogo_i ... ?idioma=si

It was also mentioned that they will be collaborating with Hermetic Press to redo the Tmariz books in English, if I recall correctly.

Cheers!

Return to “Close-Up Magic”